Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Free Plantinum By Darvo?

Diepeveen_NL

Question

17 answers to this question

And with good reason plenty of people were upset.

I don't think that DE were wrong. A couple of bugs not a reason for rudeness. And "Golem is too hard to access"-whine is just a lie. Golem is easy to access. Most players don't have a little patience

I don't think that DE were wrong. A couple of bugs not a reason for rudeness. And "Golem is too hard to access"-whine is just a lie. Golem is easy to access. Most players don't have a little patience

Golem became easy to access. Did you see the original requirements?

"A few bugs" Right, because they haven't been introducing bugs (sometimes the same ones) over and over with each update, and that could never build up and make people mad. Because the void drop tables getting royally screwed over wasn't a reason to rage. Because a million other reasons.

Golem became easy to access. Did you see the original requirements?

"A few bugs" Right, because they haven't been introducing bugs (sometimes the same ones) over and over with each update, and that could never build up and make people mad. Because the void drop tables getting royally screwed over wasn't a reason to rage. Because a million other reasons.

Yes, I received Nekros' parts in first day of update. And yes, the original requirements were high. But why players insulted DE instead of normal feedback? Why I saw dozens of "I-hate-you-greedy-DE"-threads on forum? Is it normal feedback? And I believe that trouble with void drop tables was just a bug. Most people just rushed Void to obtain ALL new content in one day. And that was a mistake

Yes, I received Nekros' parts in first day of update. And yes, the original requirements were high. But why players insulted DE instead of normal feedback? Why I saw dozens of "I-hate-you-greedy-DE"-threads on forum? Is it normal feedback? And I believe that trouble with void drop tables was just a bug. Most people just rushed Void to obtain ALL new content in one day. And that was a mistake

The reason for the "DE y u greedy" threads was because they nerfed forma drop rate to nothing (0.67%). That's not dilution, that's a nerf (which made them look greedy). Having rare items is fine, having materials required to build a dojo/weapons next to impossible to get is not.

Anyways, if you don't mind a little reading, this post links many other posts about what you're talking about (why players raged so much). It wasn't because of U10, it was a combination of the last few updates.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/109912-i-meant-to-write-about-death-only-life-came-breaking-in-as-usual/?p=1274770

Edited by KvotheTheArcane1

I've read some of posts. Sorry, but my English is not too good for "a little reading". But these posts are great example of normal criticism and non-rage feedback. And I agree at some points. Well, DE react on such feedback, not always, but often. It's their game, and they not required to do all how we said. Now we have almost 40% drop chanse of Forma, isn't? I agree with bad new player experience and endless flow of bugs, but I just waiting and making tickets. And I see how these bugs are fixing (sorry, can't frame a sentence right), and there are new bugs, and are fixing too. Well, I waiting Volt's buff and sometimes write some posts about it, and then wait and wait again and again.

What I want to say - I agree with players points (not all, but many of them), but disagree with their rage. Sorry, if my bad English misled you about my motives.

That was "apology" from DE. Because many players felt butthurt after u10 changes 

Butthurt? No, merely annoyed by the fact that I spent a good bunch of platinum on void keys to find that the drop rates were all but impossible. The measly 50 platinum is hardly compensation.

I've read some of posts. Sorry, but my English is not too good for "a little reading". But these posts are great example of normal criticism and non-rage feedback. And I agree at some points. Well, DE react on such feedback, not always, but often. It's their game, and they not required to do all how we said. Now we have almost 40% drop chanse of Forma, isn't? I agree with bad new player experience and endless flow of bugs, but I just waiting and making tickets. And I see how these bugs are fixing (sorry, can't frame a sentence right), and there are new bugs, and are fixing too. Well, I waiting Volt's buff and sometimes write some posts about it, and then wait and wait again and again.

What I want to say - I agree with players points (not all, but many of them), but disagree with their rage. Sorry, if my bad English misled you about my motives.

Well, you might not have been around long enough then (forums or the game). Since U7 I've heard the game has drastically changed (i.e. ninja changes, more and more bugs, some of which take months to be fixed)