[DE]Rebecca

Thanks for Watching Prime Time #256!

No drops?  Watched the entire show and my accounts are all linked and working as i got the last one.

4 minutes ago, JoshDaLemon said:

No drops?  Watched the entire show and my accounts are all linked and working as i got the last one.

There haven't been any drops for the past three weeks. They've been taken offline for the time being while fixes are implemented.

2 hours ago, (PS4)The_Verethragna said:

There haven't been any drops for the past three weeks. They've been taken offline for the time being while fixes are implemented.

Still waiting for lotus ephemera. Havnt lost hope yet... just hope it happens before kong prime packnis gone or they will lose a lot of kong prime sales.

• Haha 2

I love that Nightwave requires actual Warframe Gamer Skill and legitimate gameplay. Some people want alerts back, only because they refuse to play the game as intended. If you ever would bring alerts back, will you keep Nightwave also? I hope so. Maybe the alerts could have specific rewards, even just resources like Plastids or Gallium. Or maybe a RNG Relic Farming Spots to give gamers other places to meet up instead of how example some just play Helene Saturn out of uncertainty, fandom of location, or relic location.  

• Haha 2

Bringing back resource alerts like Oxium, Plastids, Nitain Extract, and an occasional Forma BP would be greatly appreciated. Nightwave is great for not missing out on timed alerts, but it also means you have to play a lot more for the rewards you want, it's not a jump on, get objective on, go do something else style anymore.

Both systems have good and bad points, combining the two could be the answer 🙂

On 2019-08-09 at 3:34 AM, (PS4)The_Verethragna said:

Last week's drop was 4 days Credit booster. Normally drops come within 24 hours period but this time I didn't see any mail yet. I guess it's random drops and some people cannot receive it?!?