Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe youtubers - which ones are your favorites?

Tenno76856

13 minutes ago, (XB1)B1ueKarou said:

his youtube channel name is "Szczebrzeszyniarz Brzeczyszczyczmoszyski"

I think he also goes by "Tophat and Monocle"

On the topic, can't say I have any favorite, though I do sometimes watch Shy and Zanagoth.

I only watch the honest s*itposting channels (Shy, Better Name Pending, Top Hat and Monocle).

I don't need youtubers to tell me how to play this game or how I should feel about the state of it.

Subscribed and watch regularly: Quite Shallow, Tactical Potato

Dabble sometimes on my unlogged Firefox Mobile: Sabuuchi, Triburos, Mr. Warframe Guy, OriginalWickedfun, Darthmufin

I'm not big on game-specific YouTubers, really.

Edited by KnossosTNC

2 hours ago, -OP-NerevarCM said:

None. Warframe youtubers have a complete lack of creativity. They just copy and paste content released in the game. While Destiny youtubers use creativity to survive the long periods of content drought, Warframe youtubers can't survive a week.

And when that happens, sh*t talk begins.

most destiny youtubers stopped making destiny content because, the game didn't produce content, and they need to pay the bills. the few destiny you tubers that remain mostly just complain about bungie. which gets old real fast.

3 hours ago, -OP-NerevarCM said:

None. Warframe youtubers have a complete lack of creativity. They just copy and paste content released in the game. While Destiny youtubers use creativity to survive the long periods of content drought, Warframe youtubers can't survive a week.

And when that happens, sh*t talk begins.

Someone hasn't seen QuietteShy

Sapmatic has great eidolon guide videos. I feel like more people need to see them as they're a very good starting point for eidolons.

DoubleXXF has insane eidolon videos. 10 minute solo tridolon. I can't imagine it getting crazier than that. He does it faster than my squad usually does tridolon.

FbiKei has some nice and informative videos. No talking. Just reading. Which I prefer. If I had one improvement it'd be that the text was constant and rolling. lol

Noobshowtek. His were the first videos that I looked at where I went, "whoa, this build he's showing is better than what I've been doing." Too bad he's gone now. 😞

4 hours ago, -AoN-CanoLathra- said:

Brozime, Psycho Cinematics, Quite Shallow, Darthmuffin.

These are the ones I watch on a regular basis.

Where is PsycoCinematics? Haven't seen new content of his on youtube for a while.. did he move to a different site or...? I'm a little lost.

5 hours ago, SpicyDinosaur said:

He's still processing his feelings. Let him work through it, shhh

Before he can process his feelings, he should probably process his surroundings first... and judging from the looks of things, it'll take him a while, since he made it all the way to this thread and STILL doesn't know where he is. Poor thing...

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Kimimoto said:

LifeOfRio because he speaks his mind to DE instead of groveling to them

And boy, does he just love to speak. If he left out all the pointless rambling and bs, his videos would be like 1-2 minutes long.

None.

Either they bring poor guides, click-bait videos filled with baby level crying and drama or they simply recycle what some other content creator has already done/talked about. It also seems like many of them care more about themselves than the actual game, like when they spread missinformation about the health of the playerbase in the game, all in order to get a few more clicks.

I'm sure some of them are watchable, but there is still a long way to go before becoming a favorite.

Better thread title would be "Warframe youtubers - which ones are the least worse?"

• Like 4