Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nightwave Bug

(NSW)M1tchster

I missed the syndicate nightwave challenged. I had 4\10 complete. I just "recovered" it, and ran all 6 available syndicate missions and it still says 4\10. Something is not right about this. So I went to join with a friend to run one of his syndicate missions, and it counted. Thus I hit 5\10.

Later I checked it and it was gone from the menu momentarily, then it returned later. Perhaps if you attempt to complete it while it's gone for one of these moments a it doesn't count? Not sure, but 6 of my runs didn't count at all.

Edited by M1tchster

It seems that every time I write a chat message or finish a mission all the "recovered" nightwave challenges are cleared. It also seems to happen randomly on orbiter. While cleared, if I start a mission the acts remain gone, and if I complete a recovered act in that mission I am not accredited. Not sure if everyone else has this problem but I have repeated it several times reliably.

Edited by M1tchster

Entering the news panel in game and accessing the "dojo contest" or other entries, thus entering the switches web browser, and browsing the page for 30 seconds seems to reenable any of these bugged out acts sometimes.

Edited by M1tchster

I had to wait until the10 nightmare mission act to reappear every time I did another mission. Finally got the damn thing done. Went into nightwave after returning to the obiter and bam. No recovery acts and no 7000 standing. When the acts finally reappeared, still no standing. I need the standing to unlock 3 forma to forma khora, so I can go to hydro and not waste my booster. Wtf?