Make Volt a more interesting nuker

6 minutes ago, moostar95 said:

Volt and equinox are fine the way they are. Volt nukes drops off over time and equinox has to keep working for it. Would talk saryn but I think everyone has seen me whine on another thread. 

Saryn is best example of how nuker should be.

DE need to buff Volt to her level.

59 minutes ago, InfinitusPhoenix said:

I would say the best nuke so far is Mesa. Yes she can delete everything in her sight but they keyword is sight. If thats how all nukers work i wouldnt have much problem. My problem starts when you sit on 1 spot, press 1 button and everything on the map dies. 

1 hour ago, moostar95 said:

Volt and equinox are fine the way they are. Volt nukes drops off over time and equinox has to keep working for it. Would talk saryn but I think everyone has seen me whine on another thread. 

Equinox is more effective if you work for it, but kills by others in the squad still feed her as long as the enemies die within range of Mend & Maim.

eff GIF

• Like 1

his 4 stuns and scales with amount of enemies affected/near eachother he's obviously not a braindead nuke but he serves his purpose for the way I use him I see no problems in his current state 

you can't just press 4 and expect ZA WARUDO

btw 1 doesn't interrupt reloading 1 handed weapons so try shooting

Edited by (PS4)CodyXSavageX
5 hours ago, InfinitusPhoenix said:

Nukers are just like dps characters in mmos.

It's dumb to complain about them. If someone plays a support frame he could go afk either way because no frame needs support with the current level of things.

Also, top tier aoe weapons can make any frame a pseudo nuker.

I owned tons of nukers with just my Loki Prime and 5 formas Amprex.

Nukers are the bastion of Warframe. Broken and made loads of people leave the game.

(In warframes case I'm talking about the lobby and rematchmake but you get my point)

3 hours ago, Sin1989 said:

Says its dumb to complain about nukers, but then complains about/ calls essentially all other roles useless in other posts/threads.  Hmmmmmmmmm......

Very True

3 hours ago, InfinitusPhoenix said:

Overpowered and impossible to kill?

Yes perfect model for DE to start buffing frames left and right so new players can take the easy way out because they have a large variety of nukers to choose from

• Like 2
1 hour ago, (XB1)Thy Divinity said:

giphy.gif

Yeah most of the time when you say the community doesn't know what it wan'ts asking for conflicting things at least you can rationalize it by saying "it's different portions of the community asking for different things" here not so much. lol

• Like 5

Do you even use Overextended? Or any corrupted mods?

You can even slap Blind Rage on Volt if you still feel it's weak, but it's not necessary. (i'm still using it on most of my builds)

You literally just press 4 and everything dies, can't get any more broken than that, i can even fit augments for team support and some duration on my nuke build, though i don't use or need survivability on Volt. (unless i use a different build for Eidolons)

1 hour ago, kgaborsaid:

Do you even use Overextended? Or any corrupted mods?

You can even slap Blind Rage on Volt if you still feel it's weak, but it's not necessary. (i'mstill using it on most of my builds)

You literally just press 4 and everything dies, can't get any more broken than that, ican even fit augments for team support and some duration on my nuke build, though idon't use or need survivability on Volt. (unlessiuse a different build for Eidolons)

I have 265% range on him and 208% strength

His 4 is underwhelming starting even with 100 lvl enemies

4 minutes ago, RamonLeeYJ said:

What a clown, this guy is either a dumb hypocrite or he's a full-time troll.

Him and his "Nightwave is trash", "Nerf Saryn", "MR means nothing"...oh look!

Definitely a troll.

my main issue with volt is that you really need to go all in one a few certain stats to make an ability worth using. Like it's not really viable to use a balanced build and still remain a nuker, shield damage buffer, speed runners.