Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Account Reset

ShadowSmack

Hi everyone

First English is not my mother language so excuse me for every mistakes ^^.

When I try to put ressources in a new module for my clan the game pop up an alert saying I will not be able to reset my account anymore. As the reset option is now finished I would like to know a few things:

1- Is it an old message that DE forgot to remove?

2- Is there still a way to reset?

3- If I continue to build the dojo will I be able to reset if the option come back at the release?

Hi everyone

First English is not my mother language so excuse me for every mistakes ^^.

When I try to put ressources in a new module for my clan the game pop up an alert saying I will not be able to reset my account anymore. As the reset option is now finished I would like to know a few things:

1- Is it an old message that DE forgot to remove?

2- Is there still a way to reset?

3- If I continue to build the dojo will I be able to reset if the option come back at the release?

once you donate you cannot reset, the reset option you have to go to the home page then click your name then click account management the reset option will be there, but only if you don't donate...

one thing I did notice that about 50 Platinum did show up on my account out of nowhere. I was thinking about resetting my account because I was just first learning and didn't understand what all the items were for at the time. I had to buy some more Platinum and I had a better understanding as to what to spend it on.