Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What is the weapon you would like to be a new amp parts?

Do you have some weapons from anywhere you like to be made into an amp? And which part it will be?

I want a new prism that shoots normally, but holding the trigger will initiate lock function where you can lock on multiple enemies and the shots are able to track down enemies, moving around obstacles

In short, this

31+D+FLGPeL._SX425_.jpg

what i want is a toggle optiion to make the amp not visible, which would put be back to my chosen animation set, make my operators amp not look like a dead sentient spider hybrid.

new parts only matter if they are better then the meta amp. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Kaotyke said:

One Amp on each arm.

AK-ampo? Hell yeah! 

But what will each be? Semi auto? Burst? Full auto?

It's kinda hard cause we already have pretty much all kinds of shooting mechanics covered, 

Hmm only thing left is a DoT mine / trap type like a pox. 

1 minute ago, WoodedSkate89 said:

that will be amazing

Honestly, yeah. I've never had a cinematic quest (what TNW will be) disappoint me yet, and we're getting tons of Sentient stuff with the tileset. Sentient weaponry is my favourite - maybe tied with Tenno - since they're almost always unique, except for War, most likely due to its age.

Just now, WoodedSkate89 said:

I feel like it has to be, because if you make a mistake and die then it ruins immersion for a quest you've been waiting for for a year

I don't mind dying in cinematic quests (although admittedly, not exactly a common occurance). It's a natural part of gaming after all.

I would rather they have minimal bugs though.

2 minutes ago, Loza03 said:

I don't mind dying in cinematic quests (although admittedly, not exactly a common occurance). It's a natural part of gaming after all.

I would rather they have minimal bugs though.

I feel like there should be a bad ending and a good ending. (A bit like a telltale game) and you can barrel towards the bad ending by choosing the wrong choices but there's always a chance to bounce back.

And the bad ending is killing lotus or something