Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Lazarow

Advanced Starchart- Prestiege Levels

The starchart is really easy for poeple who played the game for a while and a lot seek more difficult levels as well as more rewards, so here is  Advance Starchart concept

Short explanation: Advance Starchart is the same nodes but at different levels of enemies, there would be 2 prestiege levels with increase enemy level and rewards and special rewards, this is not an end game concept its just to give levels replayability with difficulty.

Prestiege 1:

Once the players has finished the default startchart(all nodes completed) the player will have an option to unlock the Advanced Levels. The starchart does not change ins apperance but it does in difficulty. The player begins at Earth from the default starting node, and go node to node completing junctions as well. All nodes have a +30 level to enemies, lets say the node is level 10 on normal star chart in this prestiege 1 it would be 40. Along with increased difficulty comes increase of rewards with a +0.7% reward chance to items under 5% reward chance and items with the highest drop chances are reduced by 0.7%(or similar X%). This also comes with an increase of resources from enemies with about 20% more resources dropped.

Prestiege 2:

Prestiege 2 is similar to Prestiege 1 but with even higher rewards and difficulty adding +40 levels to enemies from Prestiege 1 which means +70 from default starchart enemy level. The bonus here is double from what it is in Prestiege 1 that includes: +1.4% increase on rare rewards and 1.4% decrease on common rewards with a 40% more resource drops from enemies(compared to default star chart).

Prestiege 1 Rewards:

-Clearing each planet: 5k kuva for Earth, 6k for Venus, 7k for Mercury, 8k for Mars.... and so on.

-A special tenno/lotus themed armor set

-Glyphs of the planets as they are cleared

-12k Mastery points when all nodes are complete

-More...(Need ideas)

Prestiege 2 rewards:

-Clearing each planet: 10k kuva for Earth, 12k kuva for Venus, 14k kuva for Mercury, 16k Kuva for Mars...and so on

-Special tenno/lotus themed syandana and weapon skinsfor

Primaries-Rifles, snipers, bows, shotguns,

Secondaries-single and dual pistols, throwables,

Melee-polearm, staff, fists, sparring, whips(can be used on any weapon of the type)

-Decorations of all planets as they are cleared

-More..(Need ideas)

F.A.Q

Spoiler

1. Will the Prestiege resource multiplier increase kuva dropped from kuva siphons/floods?

Answer: Yes it will

2.if I get bored or want to get back to doing regular start chart would I be able to switch back?

Answer: Yes, you can switch back at any time while on the star chart

3.Do missions like Sorties and Gift of the Lotus go to Prestiege?

Answer: No, they remain as they are and only doable in regular star chart

4.Are open worlds affected by this?

Answer: No they are not due to the need of more Fortuna and Cetus relays which would require more balancing of their economy systems.

5.Are void fissures goign to be affected by the Advanced Levels system?

Answer: Void fissures will stay only to default star chart to avoid confusion between the Prestiege levels once can have access to while searching for a squad.

Wasn't there sth like this only last week? Where we would end up with 56 different possible Star Charts and this is now "only" 3 ones?

20 minutes ago, Lazarow said:

Prestiege 2 is similar to Prestiege 1 but with even higher rewards and difficulty adding +40 levels to enemies from Prestiege 1 which means +70 from default starchart enemy level.

I don't see a point. +70 on Sedna/Eris is still only 110.

And don't get me wrong. I really do want sth more difficult but I don't think a "new game plus Dark Souls style" would fit in Warframe

On 2019-08-09 at 2:20 PM, GnarlsDarkley said:

I really do want sth more difficult but I don't think a "new game plus Dark Souls style" would fit in Warframe

But this isnt THAT difficult. I mean we have radiation sortie 3 defense sometimes and thats difficult trying to not kill your teammates and try not to get killed by your teamamtes, and they are like what 80-100 level? dont see how an extra 10 levels would make it dark souls suddenly. I admit the rewards I listed may not be great for the effort but that doesnt mean it has to be those reward. My idea provides a way for players to prove themselfs while also getting rewards that are exclusive they almost act as trophies.

Another reason why I am suggesting star chart to be buffed with these advanced levels is so it kinda fills the gap between the level 40-45 from Mot to level 60-80 in arbitrations, having enemy levels start up high but not too high and then go on slowly scaling up and getting use to the difficulty. yes this is kinda a 'new game plus' concept but that is just an exchange which is difficulty for better rewards, maybe even have exclusive rewards to just these advanced levels on some nodes.