Echoes of Duviri: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hildryn Build

WoodedSkate89

Question

9 answers to this question

Just now, WoodedSkate89 said:

Are  the arcanes a necessity for the builds to work

They drastically help in the first build because your passive kicks in again after your shields are fully charged again.

In the second, which is more prone to your OP, it isn't needed. You float as low as possible to increase your range and snipe enemies with your Balefire. Corrosive + Blast helps with further CC due to knockdown if you match Heat + Cold or use Gas and Magnetic for Corpus

3 minutes ago, GnarlsDarkley said:

They drastically help in the first build because your passive kicks in again after your shields are fully charged again.

In the second, which is more prone to your OP, it isn't needed. You float as low as possible to increase your range and snipe enemies with your Balefire. Corrosive + Blast helps with further CC due to knockdown if you match Heat + Cold or use Gas and Magnetic for Corpus

ok ty

I play a lot of Hildryn lately, and usually use a build like this: http://warframe-builder.com/s/5ab6c59a36c5b479

Note: I have Aura Forma and usually use whatever aura my friend needs more, since I don't really need anything in particular on Hildryn. Corrosive Projection can hurt your shield gain from Pillage a bit, and with this build you remove almost 80% of their armor anyways. Blind Rage is at R8 only because I never got around to maxing it, it probably should be even better with maxed one, but I haven't tried it yet. Also with this build it's preffered to run with Raksa Kubrow for its shield replenishing ability, so you can keep Haven on all the time, even when there's no enemies around to Pillage from.

The only downside of this build is that it doesn't have that much range on Pillage due to lowered duration, so using it on the more open tilesets might not cover everyone.

2 hours ago, WoodedSkate89 said:

Are  the arcanes a necessity for the builds to work

Not at all.... but theres kinda no reason to use hildryn without them... since that limits the types of builds you can make with hildryn....

With those Arcanes you can just skip Fast Deflection and Vigilante Vigor all together.... infact you can Skip Efficiency to some degree.... I run my hildryn with 75% Effeciency....  and 300% Power Strength....

I would also recommend Adaptation..... Look.... Hildryn has alot of Shields.... but at the end of the Day Shields are rubbish....and Adaptation not only significantly fortifies her primary defense but also gives those Afformentioned Arcanes more opportunities to Trigger.... and when they do trigger ... they trigger hard.... you can Activate Both Channeled Abilities and Bale Fire Charger while taking Damage and keep your shields over 90%.... the only thing that would force you back down is Slash and Toxin Bypassing your Shields.....

Oh forgot to mention.... You can use Spoiler Mode while All Her abilities are active... pretty fun... :)

1 hour ago, Lutesque said:

Not at all.... but theres kinda no reason to use hildryn without them... since that limits the types of builds you can make with hildryn....

With those Arcanes you can just skip Fast Deflection and Vigilante Vigor all together.... infact you can Skip Efficiency to some degree.... I run my hildryn with 75% Effeciency....  and 300% Power Strength....

I would also recommend Adaptation..... Look.... Hildryn has alot of Shields.... but at the end of the Day Shields are rubbish....and Adaptation not only significantly fortifies her primary defense but also gives those Afformentioned Arcanes more opportunities to Trigger.... and when they do trigger ... they trigger hard.... you can Activate Both Channeled Abilities and Bale Fire Charger while taking Damage and keep your shields over 90%.... the only thing that would force you back down is Slash and Toxin Bypassing your Shields.....

Oh forgot to mention.... You can use Spoiler Mode while All Her abilities are active... pretty fun... 🙂

Could you share the actual build you use please?

2 minutes ago, WoodedSkate89 said:

Could you share the actual build you use please?

Sure.... just let me take a Look:

So After 3 Forma I have on

Groeing Power

Adaptation

Redirection

Fleeting Expertise (Max Rank)

Vigor

Primed Continuity

Stretch

Blind Rage

And Energy Conversion.

And for my Arcanes I use max rank Barrier and Aegis..

I always run Hildryn with a Kitgun with Pax Bolt to push the strength Up To 300% when stacked with Energy conversion and Growing Power....

9 minutes ago, Lutesque said:

Sure.... just let me take a Look:

So After 3 Forma I have on

Groeing Power

Adaptation

Redirection

Fleeting Expertise (Max Rank)

Vigor

Primed Continuity

Stretch

Blind Rage

And Energy Conversion.

And for my Arcanes I use max rank Barrier and Aegis..

I always run Hildryn with a Kitgun with Pax Bolt to push the strength Up To 300% when stacked with Energy conversion and Growing Power....

ty