The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ammo Mutation Mods

Etsoree

Why make specific mod for events anyway right, S#&$ for free better right?? Why even do the events if it's gonna be free?

DE fusion cores for 100 credits please. I mean they already drop, I just want more.

They already said they would be, and why do events? Well idk, because the mods could be hard to get like thunderbolt is/was? By doing the events you get a 100% chance to get the mods in X runs, while if you;re farming for them, you could get them all in the same game, or you could never get them.

They already said they would be, and why do events? Well idk, because the mods could be hard to get like thunderbolt is/was? By doing the events you get a 100% chance to get the mods in X runs, while if you;re farming for them, you could get them all in the same game, or you could never get them.

Well by that logic let's put the strun wraith and S#&$ in the store. 

If you were there for it you got rewarded, end of story. But fine, people who ask DE for S#&$ will always win.

If you were there for it you got rewarded, end of story. But fine, people who ask DE for S#&$ will always win.

How did you get "Put everything in the store" from "By doing the event, you're assured of getting whatever is in the event"?

(and fyi, I personally haven't missed an event yet, so I'm not coming from the position of "I want free stuffz". I'm fine with exclusive weapons, cosmetics, etc, but mods are how we customize weapons,and everyone should be able to get the same mods (excluding any mods that are simply cosmetic changes an don't stack))

Event rewards should be event specific.

For vandals and wraiths it is still so.

For mods they can do the same as they did with the sniping mod and release 2 versions. The event version will be the good one, but a lesser version should be introduced for drop.

That way, like you have p.e. strun for everyone but strum wraith for event, you will also have ammo mutation for event and "ammo change" (something like 9cost converts 6 instead of 10) for everyone

I think it's unfair towards newer players if those never got put in droptables, since Ammo Mutation is pretty damn useful and complements MANY ammo-hungry guns such as the Grakata or Gorgon.

I also slaved away at this event just as you did, but I still feel it's wrong to deny new players some of those cool features the game has to offer via these mods.

That's just greedy to want all those fancy mods for yourself.

This is a coop game, I don't play this to gloat at my friends and show them all the stuff I've got they can never get, I want to have fun with them.

I've had plenty of friends abandon this game already, this is just going to dig a deeper ditch.

Edited by Sherbniz

Release the Brandal and the Snandal and the Landal first.

Always makes me smile when a scrub demands the good stuff he is not entitled to have... EVER. Sorry :)

On Topic: De should release EVERY Mod given out within Events a couple of weeks later. All i can say is: Primed Chamber.

Release the Brandal and the Snandal and the Landal first.

Just no.

As for the rest: I get that you don't want your effort to be invalidated you put in the events and I completely agree weapons should stay exclusive. But as far as ammo converters go just put in a weakened version like you did with Charged Chamber. And if you don't agree with that idea either I just never want to hear the argument "If you have ammo problems just put in a converter." ever again, because not everybody has them.

Edited by KanjiViking

Effort for the event? LOL. You showed up, congrats on your "effort"

I am completely fine without the weapons I missed from events, but mods need to be made available for all players. Make them hard to get, stuff them into high level nightmares, who cares. They need to be available.

Someone is quite butthurt, u don't want other people to get the mod you have? Tell me ONE good reason and don't even start on "bla bla we were doing the event" yeah you were and yeah I was as well and I have some of the mods, a lot of ppl might not have had the time to do it tho and you seriously want to stop them from getting the mod? Even if it was a random drop, if yes please just go play a single player game, there u can be happy about your stuff an drops that all the NPCs will never have so you can fee special therel. If you are that kind of person I am sorry for you....that is just sad.

Just to let you know, I would not care if the would put the strun wraith or snipertron vandal in there somewhere (DROPS THO, not store and Idk why you always assume OP wanted it to be in the store because I am quite sure he was speaking of it as a drop, at least that is what I assume). They could make the parts for the snipertron vandal drop somewhere and just give the event-participants the special skin. Same for the strun wraith it would not bother me because I seriously don't want ppl to have a disadvantage because they didn't play the game at that specific time.

I am fine with something like a special skin for weapons or getting them 4 weeks pre-release or a special "scarf" or whatever tho. It would give ppl something to "show off" they were playing the event and not put any disadvantages to new players.