Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mad at UI change

ThumpumGood

LOVED the old system. Last minute swap before going into a run... now I actually have to stop, look for what I need... May as well scrap the whole thing and use the default Arsenal... UNLESS you can set up a drag and drop so I can move them around. Otherwise, REALLY bad set up. Even with the drag and drop it will still be less efficient than the drop down list.

EDIT: And yes I do understand the need/want for uniformity

Edited by ThumpumGood

Yup. I didn't like it when they first showed it and I still don't like it after implementation. It's too cluttered now and I have yet to find some consistency. Sometimes my Volt loadout is in the top right corner and sometimes its on the left side somewehere in the middle...

I was hoping for a Switch (Drag&Drop) for some years now and I want it even more now

• Like 3

Just now, Kalvorax said:

we are going from what we know...its going to take time to adjust....for the better. Even I was thrown off by the change lol.

I get that part of the transition will be getting to know where those load outs are. But it is big and clunky vs a list of titles. The images detract from the speed and it's less streamlined. Bigger is not always better. I have forgotten to select the right load out of the mission and been able to swap as we were counting down into the mission. Not now. Takes to long. If it were streamlined, I would be for it. But it's not.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, ThumpumGood said:

I get that part of the transition will be getting to know where those load outs are. But it is big and clunky vs a list of titles. The images detract from the speed and it's less streamlined. Bigger is not always better. I have forgotten to select the right load out of the mission and been able to swap as we were counting down into the mission. Not now. Takes to long. If it were streamlined, I would be for it. But it's not.

Try playing with a controller using the cursor UI. DE doesn't care about UI efficiency any more as these changes make it take longer to do the same thing. Even after you adjust, it still requires more time/inputs to do the same thing.

Edited by (PS4)Hiero_Glyph