Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A small request to the new loadout screen: Ability to change default order better

Ulvra

I like the new loadout UI, it definitely makes it a lot easier to figure out which is which, but seeing as it's getting a revisiting there's one thing that I'm still missing and that's a way to reorder the list.

I have a very specific order to my loadouts (primes on top, order by theme and relation to others rather than name, etc.) and whenever I need to add a new slot or upgrade a frame from regular to prime it results in me having to manually copy-to through half the list to move everything else around it proper.

It would be lovely to finally be able to rearrange the default order in a more elegant manner, whether that be by drag and drop or with the addition of a pair of move up or down buttons.

12 minutes ago, Ulvra said:

I like the new loadout UI, it definitely makes it a lot easier to figure out which is which, but seeing as it's getting a revisiting there's one thing that I'm still missing and that's a way to reorder the list.

I have a very specific order to my loadouts (primes on top, order by theme and relation to others rather than name, etc.) and whenever I need to add a new slot or upgrade a frame from regular to prime it results in me having to manually copy-to through half the list to move everything else around it proper.

It would be lovely to finally be able to rearrange the default order in a more elegant manner, whether that be by drag and drop or with the addition of a pair of move up or down buttons.

Would also vote for how we move polarities around in mod window of builds.

Will also add, there is a drop down of default & name... where is "by popular" I mean it only makes sense.