Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Augment Tweaks: Hotfix 25.6.2

[DE]Rebecca

10 minutes ago, Dark_Lugia said:

Since the last hotfix we can now mark loadouts as our favourite, can we get this feature for warframes/weapons etc. too?

unknown.png

As someone that barely uses loadouts other than for certain meta scenarios, i'd approve this a looooot.

8 minutes ago, Dark_Lugia said:

Since the last hotfix we can now mark loadouts as our favourite, can we get this feature for warframes/weapons etc. too?

unknown.png

This one's actually a good idea. Hoping its also tied somehow to MR... 

Like, if you're MR24, you favorite 24 things in each category (frames, primaries, secondaries, melee, etc)... this sounds reasonable.

15 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Fixes:

• Fixed various hitbox issues, including those in the Lua Cunning Test, Lua spy vault, and the windmill in the Plains of Eidolon. This fixed progression stoppers in the Second Dream.
  • Fixed low-resolution textures on the Two-Handed Nikana Maligna Skin.

Was wondering, does the hitbox fix include lanka's inability to hit tridolon's upper limbs when it rises up from the water? 

13 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Searching for combined elements (Radiation, Magnetic, etc.) in your Upgrade and Mod menus will now pull up the base element mods that can be combined to make that element!

Looks like this also works in "Set up shop" and trade menu, when searching mods. But, I wonder why search for "Status" find nothing on trade menu? Search for Status only works on Mod/Upgrade search, not Trade nor Set up shop search.

nice. i really liked the elements combination hotfix. i request de to please fix the animal conservation mission. the bug that i am facing is that whenever i go near the cave animal capture icons i couldn't fine their scent/poop to track them down their are 3 caves till now whete i am facing the problem's

22 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Additions:

• Searching for combined elements (Radiation, Magnetic, etc.) in your Upgrade and Mod menus will now pull up the base element mods that can be combined to make that element!

not bad at all! but this needs to be clearly visible with all the combinations on the Mod screen at hand.

vor 26 Minuten schrieb Dark_Lugia:

unknown.png

Redtext:
unknown.png

I want this for so many months... DE pls do it 

10 minutes ago, CaptainJack690 said:

Thanks for the hotfix but can we please take a look into eidolons? About 90% of eidolon collision models got removed a couple of hotfixes ago. As this wasn't mentioned anywhere its safe to assume it's a bug.

Thanks for bringing this up, it'll be addressed in the next hotfix.

when will you fix the visual bugs related to chroma prime effigy mod where the belt disappear and the claws stays attached to the main body instead of effigy's. and the bug related to mag's delux skin where her right hand's model is all messed up (especially the floating fingers)

32 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Additions:

• Searching for combined elements (Radiation, Magnetic, etc.) in your Upgrade and Mod menus will now pull up the base element mods that can be combined to make that element!

This is the greatest thing EVER!
When can we get a table of what elements do to what while swapping mods? Even after 6 years of playing I still need to have the "Damage" tab of the wiki open at all times.

33 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Fixed low-resolution textures on the Two-Handed Nikana Maligna Skin.

We might not be able to count pixels on it as easily anymore (I think? It's hard to really see much of a difference even with before and after screenshots), but it's still extremely blurry and far below par when it comes to detail quality

But can we maybe get a drag-and-drop system for the Loadout screen?
I would love to actually be able to decide the order that they are in, rather than only have the choice of by name or when the slots were made...

Because right now I have to switch out entire loadouts if I want to move someone further up or down the list.
The favorite system is great and all, but I still don't have the same control as if it were a drag-and-drop system

Archived