Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Augment Tweaks: Hotfix 25.6.2

[DE]Rebecca

3 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Additions:

• Searching for combined elements (Radiation, Magnetic, etc.) in your Upgrade and Mod menus will now pull up the base element mods that can be combined to make that element!

👌🔥💯😂😂

3 hours ago, SortaRandom said:

Thanks DE!

With the Wukong rework still relatively fresh, I wanted to point out (again) that you missed a spot. Cloud Walker's UP/DOWN movement still hasn't been affected by the rework.

That is so annoying and I wondered why it was like that. Thanks for pointing it out.

4 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Additions:

• Searching for combined elements (Radiation, Magnetic, etc.) in your Upgrade and Mod menus will now pull up the base element mods that can be combined to make that element!

Finally, thank you so much.

4 hours ago, Senguash said:

Thanks for the hotfix!

Now that we're getting a nice update to the arsenal with the loadout screen, 
could it perhabs also be time to let players use the same mods on their sentinel and regular weapon?

indeed, by making mods of the same kind and rank stackable should solve this nonsense - one would still need the mods in question twice if one would want to use it in a weapon and a sentinel armament at the same time... a different approach might be a script that a user can trigger from the arsenal that would solve those pesty "mod conflict" problem by swapping the mod in question with a duplicate one (if one exist, that is).

and if maybe they would rework the way the information of mods a user has (and their 'conditions'), they could also solve the problem of riven-mods and with the necessary amount of data they create with the (seemingly) current method of database storage... little hint for the devs: think of using pointers toward stat-values instead of saving each and every mod and rank of it seperatly. maybe i live and see the day when we can finally have more than 90 riven in our inventory...

4 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Additions:

Great! Can you do this for other mods too? for example, typing 'silencer' will bring up silencer mods for that weapon type. 

4 hours ago, RealHoneyBadger said:

Was wondering, does the hitbox fix include lanka's inability to hit tridolon's upper limbs when it rises up from the water? 

uhm... why would you even shoot at the bugger with the lanka when it's raising out of the water? don't tell me you got the shield down in one or shots from your amp and switched to the lanka, aiming the upper weak-spot(s), charging and firing... if so, i'll surely bow to your battle prowess and errect a shrine to you shortly ^^)

6 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Additions:

Oh, wonderful.  You actually have no idea how many times I've absentmindedly tried doing exactly that before slapping myself when nothing popped up and realizing I'd typed the name of the combined element I ultimately wanted, and not the name of the first element I wanted to apply in order to make it.

120 hotfixes since chimera update and still no fix for melee locking your movement and momentum isn't working.

Sword and shield's shields are being holstered too high despite using final harbinger.

Before chimera update:

koQE7oR.jpg

now:

DzgfwBv.jpg

• War's blade energy not displaying while having mara detron equipped

kfFWofD.jpg

ZVigYoT.jpg

Archived