Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I'd Like To Be A Decision-Maker

matto

The problem of this game is not grind itself. It is that the only thing we have to do is.... grinding.

I had a few goals to reach lately : mods I was looking for, crafting a new female frame etc.

I am not one of those who want to XP all frames to lvl 30, get all the weapons etc as I don't consider everything useful. My purpose is to master the few frames I consider fun to play, and enough weapons to change my style in game.

And now that I reached a lot of those purposes, I have not much left to do.

I've been playing for a few months now, and I still don't know what I am doing in this universe. I am sick of being just a mercenary, a puppet.

I'd like to act on the Warframe Universe. I'd love to see faction wars on planets and act to decide which camp should get it. I'd like to sabotage those wars, to help a camp and destroy another etc. Wipe out the infested from a planet. So much to do.

Give us some lore so we'll find a new purpose in this game. Something that really matters. Something to make us forget that all we're doing is farming stuffs to craft stuffs to level stuffs up for hours.

That's all I want to say. Tenno on strike. Lotus is a tyrant, a dictator. I'm not going to be a puppet anymore. I have the right to know!

Edited by matto

In the meaning i suggest you to set more goals for yourself, you are not going to see Lore anytime soon...

(they've spoken about it since pre-U8 and we basically have nothing of it... i bet it will be released when full game launches IF we are lucky...)

Edited by Phoenix86

I was, at one point, really hyped for lore.

Then I came to a terrifying conclusion.

It'll never be as good as the headcanon I put together out of existing scraps. Because I've been left to let my imagination explain the world to me it'll just be jarring to have the game start defining everything.

It'll never be as good as the headcanon I put together out of existing scraps. Because I've been left to let my imagination explain the world to me it'll just be jarring to have the game start defining everything.

I don't want to know everything though. Like I don't want to know who is the Stalker, nor where my frame is coming from. Those are mysteries that are necessary to let your imagination immerse you in this universe.

But Lotus' plans for this Solar System should be revealed eventually.

You need more posts, Blatant takes the lead!

Anyway why not? PS4 players will want it as much as us!

Because these kinds of games don't work like that. No more content updates = death. No such thing as "full game" in the MMO market.

Edited by FatalX7

It's a real sad thing when the "Dark Souls piece-by-piece" lore players put together conflct with the "Well Here's The Codex Entry" text block.

Please DEvs I implore you, please make lore based on, or that will fit current info. Epic sagas are cool and all, but the little tidbits are also important in giving the universe some weight.

The problem of this game is not grind itself. It is that the only thing we have to do is.... grinding.

I had a few goals to reach lately : mods I was looking for, crafting a new female frame etc.

I am not one of those who want to XP all frames to lvl 30, get all the weapons etc as I don't consider everything useful. My purpose is to master the few frames I consider fun to play, and enough weapons to change my style in game.

And now that I reached a lot of those purposes, I have not much left to do.

I've been playing for a few months now, and I still don't know what I am doing in this universe. I am sick of being just a mercenary, a puppet.

I'd like to act on the Warframe Universe. I'd love to see faction wars on planets and act to decide which camp should get it. I'd like to sabotage those wars, to help a camp and destroy another etc. Wipe out the infested from a planet. So much to do.

Give us some lore so we'll find a new purpose in this game. Something that really matters. Something to make us forget that all we're doing is farming stuffs to craft stuffs to level stuffs up for hours.

That's all I want to say. Tenno on strike. Lotus is a tyrant, a dictator. I'm not going to be a puppet anymore. I have the right to know!

While I agree about the grinding part...

Tennos are basically like DE call it...Space Ninjas. And most ninjas are mercenaries, highly trained if you will. We are just specialized assassins. It doesn't really matter about the cause or if what we do are righteous. It is what we are, and who we are. Tennos are awaken once more, because our strength and specialities are needed.

Sad to admit, we are tools.

Stalker, on the other hand. Broke free from this bond.

So if you'd like to act on your own, instead of being a "puppet"...

Well, I hope you're ready to get your butt whooped by 4 other Tennos.

Am I seriously the only person that enjoys the grind of Warframe?

I mean, I hate grinding in games usually.

It's tiresome and a waste of my TIME, but it helps me progress, so I kinda have to.

But in warframe...

It's... different somehow.

It doesn't feel like tedious grinding.

There's a strange charm to it.

Maybe it's the tension of not knowing what your reward may be, perhaps it's the wonder if the stalker will visit, perhaps it's the curiosity if something strange will happen while you're in there, or whether you'll pick up a very rare mod...

but I love grinding in Warframe.

Am I seriously the only person that enjoys the grind of Warframe?

I mean, I hate grinding in games usually.

It's tiresome and a waste of my TIME, but it helps me progress, so I kinda have to.

But in warframe...

It's... different somehow.

It doesn't feel like tedious grinding.

There's a strange charm to it.

Maybe it's the tension of not knowing what your reward may be, perhaps it's the wonder if the stalker will visit, perhaps it's the curiosity if something strange will happen while you're in there, or whether you'll pick up a very rare mod...

but I love grinding in Warframe.

No you're not the only one, but you're like a unicorn in this community. There are other unicorns but, yea. You're special.