Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kavats 101 - A Full Breeding Guide! 2019 version!

morningstar999

Question

Kavats 101 - A Full Breeding Guide! 2019 version!

title.png

Kavats are a wonderful and beloved companion to your warframe! There are several head and tail types to choose, along with fur colors (all of which can be brought from the market, though have a rarity present when naturally occurring)  along with energy colours!

This guide will give you full details on how to obtain a Kavat, how to breed them, what types you can obtain and how to identify head/tail types, energy colors and fur colors! There is also a handy price guide at the end.

Kavat DNA -How and Where to find it!

In order to make a Kavat you first need to get a ‘Kavat Incubator Upgrade Segment’ for your Incubator. You can buy it for 175 platinum in the market or if you are in a Clan you can research it in the Dojo and buy it in the ‘Tenno Lab’. (you must be mastery rank 5) 

ZoutuhURtsBCROYBDnkcjmeGm7bzScnhh3olRMI-KgxQaoWP5i1rgY7BoZ9LhfIEyQTdH8oZI20nRFZN9mNn9OUHuiTgtwiHrYocCtHFlvQaJise16BoAY9TO8qm99sXpAauw0xB

The blueprint also drops from Hyekka masters.

Once you have the upgrade you then need a set of 10 DNA Codes. You can buy Codes in the Warframe Market for 5 platinum each (so 50 platinum total) or you can obtain them from scanning wild Kavats, which can only be found in the Orokin Derelict. There is a 25% chance you will get a DNA Code every time you scan a Kavat. 

Tips and Tricks to get Codes faster:

• Bring any Frame that can slow or make  the Wild Kavats go to sleep to make them easier to scan (Equinox or Ivara for example, or limbos time stop) 

• Use the Ballistica Prime to kill the kavat, the ghosts that appear can then be scanned for more DNA! This must be done with a fully charged shot.

• Be sure to get the upgrades for your Scanners (at Cephalon Simaris) - especially the upgrade that gives you a chance for a double scan and the one that makes scanning faster - the Wild Kavats can move pretty fast.

• Play the missions solo, or go in a group with the goal of Scanning Kavats - randoms on public will kill them before you can Scan them. -The more in a group the more kavats will spawn.

• Personally, I find Captures and Exterminates the fastest way to find Kavats, there are generally 4-8 Kavats in each mission if going solo.

• If you already have a Smeeta Kavat, you can sometimes get double DNA from its ‘Charm’ (see Types section for more info) but you need to make sure your Kavat isn’t going to kill the Wild Kavats before you can Scan it.

• Don't bring a Companion or Sentinel with a Weapon if you think it is able to ‘one shot’ or quickly kill things.

For a far more detailed guide on how to farm codes please read KaliVasquez’s guide here; 

https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1118103-an-in-depth-guide-to-kavat-genetic-code-farming/

Incubating your kavat!

Once you have your 10 DNA Codes you need a 'Power Core' in order to get one you can either buy one for 35 platinum in the market or buy a reusable Blueprint for 50,000 credits. Building a Power Core takes 8 hours (unless you rush it which costs 10p)

IEPVi7BiTSBB7fQOCDwh4Oz9Y5uqkIFF3LtTG7ylyR8LE94b5dnHwjTmEb6Rwcga3PwrybgPC841jQiYpRYkGjyJTgz9sA0bwJHvMkbGfLvgEOFEFPIM5RM-8NdIxtNdKNgjLa5l

Incubation takes two days, (unless you have the upgrade which makes it 24 hours) your kitten will then be ready to be named. Once named your Kavat will be able to roam around your ship and may be kept as a kitten forever if you desire, however it can't go on Missions and you can't take Imprints until it is grown up. To Mature a Kavat you simply click 'Mature (Kavat’s Name)' at the Incubator. Adult Kavats also roam around the ship but you can only have one Kavat or Kubrow out at a time.                                

I highly recommend getting the upgrade segment from a dojo for your incubator. This not only makes incubation take a day (instead of two) but it makes Stasis recovery instant, free, and reduces DNA stabilizers cost less. Like the kavat upgrade, you need to be mastery 5 in order to use it. 

With or without the upgrade kavat and kubrows now no longer die if they get low on health, they will automatically go into stasis, so if you're away for a week or two you won't need to worry about your companion dying. 

Euggs2.jpg

If you click 'Random Incubation' it is just that -you will get a completely random Kavat! That means its breed type (eg Smeeta or Adraza) will be random, what colours, head and tail you will get will be completely down to RNG.               

If you click 'Begin Combined Incubation' you will need two imprints of any Kavat you wish, you can either pick two from the same kavat or two different ones to try and combine things like colours or get a more desirable head and tail combination etc.                                                              

Genetic Code Templates --Imprints:

You can take imprints from an adult Kavat, this makes a 'copy' of that Kavat, retaining the colours, pattern, head and tail type on the print. Gender is not carried on the imprints and is random every time you breed.

As stated before you can use these prints to breed a new Kavat. In order to take a print, you must build a template, which is done by a reusable blueprint found in the market. (or brought for 15p a print) Once the template is built you can then take a print from any active adult Kavat you have. You can only take two prints from one Kavat. 

zO3Dqp0R5aJlBEDXXd05XpOnb6IvZ2icD6m5avUmm0kzNQza1V4QVR9PYbEHxeXlIcElZ4ED2bYtwd0xb73kgxfm6L4KMabWTYPUu9z5FycfSIgpYa3fBBSlgpw9cDJLfbhPellN

Caring for your Kavat!

Kavats like Kubrows lose 5% of their 'genetic stability' a day aka health -only 2.5% if you have the incubator upgrade. if a companion hits -100% health it used to die, now however it will just go into stasis regardless if you have an upgrade or not. 

In order to keep it healthy, you need to give it DNA stabilizers, these can be brought at 6 to a pack for 75,000 credits (or 5,000 if you have the upgrade). one 'dose' restores 10% of its health.(20% with the upgrade)                     

kavats start with 100% loyalty and unlike kubrows do not loose any if they die in battle.  

If a Kavat is in stasis it will not lose health. 

8KS7BH9.png

Types of Kavats!

dSV5Vg.jpg

There was currently only two types of Kavat, Smeeta and Adraza, both have different abilities.

Smeeta - “This sly feline is playful yet devious.” -Smeeta has two main abilities:

charm -Smeeta Kavat bestows its owner with good fortune during the course of a mission. ( charm can do a few things -give you double resources of anything you pick up whilst its active, buff shields and more)

Mischief -Allows Smeeta Kavat to become invisible while a decoy kavat draws fire by running toward the enemy.

Adraza - “Piercing eyes reflect deadly instincts.” -Adraza has two main abilities:

Cat’s eye -Adarza Kavat grants increased the critical chance to all nearby Tenno for a short duration.

Reflect -Adarza Kavat will occasionally reflect and amplify damage back to an enemy.

Smeeta is great for farming kuva and other resources, as there's a chance for its charm to give you double resources for a duration. 

Adraza is good for eildon hunting and general high-end missions where you need lots of crits! 

Heads and Tails! Identifying them!

There is currently four head types and five tail types available! No head or tail is rarer than any other so every type has an equal chance of occurring when randomly breeding.

Although there is no rarity some head types and tail types are more popular than others. Below is an example of each head and tail type. I have arranged them in order of general popularity (or rather what I have found after breeding and selling over 300+ Kavats)

There are no official names for each head and tail type however I have labelled them under the most commonly used names for each type.

HEADS!

Tuffed Ears: (A head with long ears and tuffs of fur on the top of them)

R5NqHe.png

Balled Ears: (A head with long ears but with ball like tips on the top)

TkVVaF.png

Fennec Fox: (A head with short wide ears)

4WcQvm.png

Persian: (A squashed, squat head with floppy ears and tuffs of fur on each sides of the face)

b4SEvE.png

TAILS!

Peacock Tail: (A tail with a peacock-like appearance, with the ‘eyes’ glowing with the Kavat’s energy colour)

mtc5RZ.png

Leaf Tail: (Along leaf-shaped tail, which doesn’t use the Kavat’s energy colour)

SpUQ2v.png

Guppy Tail (Also known as Betta Tail -A long fish-like tail, with spots that glow with the Kavat’s energy colour)

ArAhGV.png

Arrow Tail: (Also known as Dread tail -A tail with five arrow-shaped spikes, the tips glow with the Kavat’s energy colour)

OhEB0j.png

Mermaid Tail: (Also known as a Fan Tail -A short wide tail which glows with the Kavat’s energy colour on the bottom)

eet6iN.png

Colours!

Every colour that can be bred on a Kavat, can be brought from the warframe market! However, each colour has a different percentage chance of occurring when being randomly bred. 

Here is a chart with the colours and their rarity percentages: 

7fnml4-8a23MkPF_MkI50lGfpv1-O-jC8IpCo8Fmnm1xf98clg3pmLvfbawBKffCAU3ZIwOGVRpAJ36GTD3Zoq_3ZNuzW4_7jxHEzNrf7IP0Ak5IOeVELKPZQBC4tKCCyIznn1Y6

For most people colour rarity doesn’t matter, but for serious collectors and breeders, it can be more important! 

Kavats have four colour slots, which can be identified by looking at the following picture. -There is currently only one type of pattern that can be produced via breeding. (Hythinth pattern)

fI2TnH.jpg

100% solid natural coloured Kavat (so all four colour slots are the same colour) are the rarest and most desired of kavats, the rarer the colour, the harder it is to successfully make a solid colour, and generally the higher the value of the solid colour as a result. 

You can buy all the colours you can breed on the market, so solid kavats, are less important for some people, however, many breeders find it a rewarding challenge! And it's great if you like to collect very rare things!

You can colour your Kavat any way you wish, including using market colours for kubrows, (though this won't be carried onto prints, only its natural colours will be) There are also several different patterns and skins you can buy on the market to decorate your Kavat with! 

Patterns and Armour

Spoiler

Patterns that can be brought in the market: 

Krest fur pattern 

ZxFfuaol92TAYV2GxTqtRxWiughY4W5EMyD6no28b7EvIbUS1ZVAJ1pTuNb5PQSb6qMQpzyTv-EaNE39YRss_U4N1klZmAOKG7qSIWIn9_q8i6cFbrEqMc-V-9_l6Elvudpgc6ka

Nesyr fur pattern 

Dz7iZEWOIJ2rw3XTANfvNQc755vmpROGn8lnbnUifVqQo_l7NeMRn8lV4DZssh2xMJvgD7bYJT_rM0yegidzba7pzkKrAP-fKFvFtS9X8G5UwCFN-pT39il3IObbS6liAmqhsaTN

Hyekka skin 

8eMZiTlxNkZMjN8kIWpcXHwhIow2xGV48yUvfeD3jdQAKesLgon7E0r_bM3UkfeUCm3nL_1ldei6TuXKhH9TULoHfqjnvRkiSJi9xE9G1ZWv3sXaBNl2M8ozIlNCl9t-fZeTYnol

Patterns only available during christmas: 

Argyl pattern

jWnz8fBeH_vvbZ3Zwtv4mCyxbBN23lq_PiVliX9TKTmqy9HTohd0K5FsQPnlxkbnIaPfkOCRlHi3IQclYLnXunDm-fK0KTMI11WjaPTV6pW4tWRiCOnAZItFw7CMnog0pba2F2Z-

Solstice pattern 

L1K6x3ySQlutWXTFi5LjQIZ3OstE1Ko5C7-GFnilZnYTJaVpT29_RoqJAVpYom-B9oX0OJG9FfYuTSxDo2ggKn1MAl6429bByQQzZL04h1sxPbCQYXEsWmFe5oAj7zDvIharaQCw

Patten only available from Baro Ki'Teer

Nexus pattern 

6BMH5sa-lvGIKjbyf4MFRi28JrlvahOPkMeDEvbEp6ueijOVwW5qTOYrYZS8X0T0kfPHEVcfdagvmvkrOsPLmxtRNejgew-pJEnGWnMQOOG26kWDnTrqY5fQBSviTEbw7fIuS_LA

Skin only available in cetus

Moonless pattern 

WJOlyGMm4Mrgh4aqfaLvlC0s9KFtx33Trci-dPmVRlhTCq0Ai-w6em0LkW1IPgbfI1j21-vi3Phl2j-sita0UGAhcJdWyl9UKo0ZDuoNu07B-tygbtP-Bh2gDrieiVSPZjtE32pP

You can also decorate your kavat with various armours, below is the obtainable ones from the market. 

Kasha armour 

t_ANSmDAcNrFOzLYhVDeKyNciXY4ARS2PIaHOb0mqX0DJupzATnKTbhyAJibl-jTtvc_i0fnykEFs-tTOsZhmnoXg0GXiqoX3WkyOeOXjJR9FsUe17dFgOa-objVMnyyzxsaUdHs

Kuva Armor 

OzShkLFeJ0jKH0Orc41czeBcoF3Pq6LTBSseibrTUjOFixspPl6jRo3aQIlxOcAFL6kE6rieHKQNTUUtfNq8GblqM_DDH_ZBpo-Y9by-QDlR6jog3fG21lrc1JbpJ0LKEvihgLiF

Myrdin Armour 

RzUs6x2ql8enMbr92mUPdlUyVFKBRCtpNYaI-bb3jzSqQ-ggY9GYK5aNF69qILqvXUmdNeyAb6pV-aA5vQk0ak6XDyCoKbxCQmkbCutcVMUJJWjvolTBszdgOosxHrjDX63gtjOE

Saraba Armour 

tvQp1XGvBoU3ifWCb8VHGlv9HYwmvTu50yXgq-GqriFuJx4ES4U98LR-MpbdHhvZ8kKvB5BQHgcqph42m7QY5-3Y-V8l14fECVner1x2Tmav3vgvmj7CEsMo7CWLL5p-35qiw2aJ

Umbra Amour 

Q32ezo_m_kindLzWYNI3fgiaG_H6CASR9rUsvOIybR3TiVa03LJ4C-tk3vKfnxJa3_TPCTBbw9pogKgN3l3bCDfArt4_vnYT9G7zf2kGoQm-7XYBo4eZ3drsjbHONmNVVnVhE6ZH

Wysar Armour 

9NiVmQSDYEJDJZbG5pzAgMsFTjh40J4-pLuge2nAiE6D4sQPdxIaK3aW7WAV_sl6KAfufd7BZYYnIkOfNM_jKqCnfY3mTJ_qb9D5f2UjBZMsp8TvwjQEhSwrS0h4hzVvUKqtx50q

Amphix Armour 

gPLFoPpo3YAAS5ZSOhGMQXHz1Ha69s_CJNh3DZQ_RPtK3mfxudrsHM9RDZinUs-XnK87ap9vkka-DeXdTfrXk_m0VwXrZAFjOEPB-DxhDnzrr0rurYHhQhCfRHftuhDlbWMLo7gz

Sirocco Armour 

HD2Dp5rQfU_1qRchv4CnwKmGJuXX5JRUs422iCfBdKp_hfcXbR6-Egx1sElEW3wT-z67l58X-nvFdjYMsb1MOwh0UiZaxUMcM7SKkfxZYZDhL2gp8Cg1g0FRQoFm6PYcI9BM02NG

From B Baro Ki'Teer only: 

Ki’teer Amour 

JaGZlxdiq1HIor6Tcztgm-Sw2d-ybctKhrkSKy0R4Wi75Y3IZayJiCpdgNLuaMwoH-Qn1ilIyw1E_61UDhxCRkorwuVwa9k82vgnBKl0RhR-YN3vBeuRnkKp-BFd1rXVS7nLl9Wn

Wysar -day of the dead edition (available at halloween only) 

Z0SwqNYEhfmLm5xAvWPN4M042ZGttojVJFnIvHo7fQ2tzoQxJDqc6-pMeI_1v-gteQRuaki6a2UnoYGIf1C11O4dp0Pc6GHIN6Kzd2kY-mJJRzcn2hlg5g57hah9zdRdhQieB0-v

Eye and Energy colours!

Energy colour is the only thing you can not change on your Kavat. No energy colour is rare but some tend to be more popular than others.

Below is an example of each energy colour available. Sometimes the colours on the Kavat can affect what the colour looks like, if you want to be sure, set the Kavat’s fur colour to all white or black for the best results.

Alternatively, if you have the 'ki'teer sekhara' emblem or the 'Sevati Sekhara' emblem, attaching them to your Kavat means they will use the energy colour of your Kavat making it easy to see what energy colour they have. (You attach them under 'Appearance' and 'Regalia' section)

You could also take it into a mission a equip a mod like 'scene danger' on your Kavat, which will cause enemies to glow with your Kavats energy colour.

Another popular way to identify Energy colours is to buy the moonless skin from Cetus and set all the fur colours to black, the spots on the kavats back will glow with the energy colour. 

There are 14 energy colours in total, some of which are quite close to each other and so rather tricky to Identify. 

wm5trCRKXAEbMYWtmELYl50jy0klM61nZWfpLiXzIjt2LlbTNzxSjDgIuMXE_w2A69R6Lzdh6L348pClMCxTSD4qEHXtkmE_qTDhB03W7hofkIbq0ybryTIFi29vEoY05S-ZE0Jh

PcfsdogzYdAX61Y9qq8iqXC-ECv473q0HU32hlRMWsqzAgxY5O2sGeAFK9VQ_5WnRuHbk4hTBTSfJPeYecbmOgdU-SeoV41yPioBY8ykAdM5fDudT8ihxyJcos8Qxm2jdkPQ-q41

Selling Imprints! What Are they Worth?!

Things to remember before buying or selling:

ALL COLOURS can be found and brought on the marketplace, so only triple (three fur slots with the same colour) or solid kavats (all four slots with the same colour) have any extra value colour-wise. 

The HEADS and TAILS all have an equal chance of being produced. Same goes for energy colours.

Smeeta and Adaraza have an equal chance of occurring.

Gender is the only thing that isn’t carried over in prints but there are no visual differences between male and female Kavats.

Hyacinth Pattern is the only naturally occurring pattern.  

Here is a handy chart to help you price your kavat, be aware that Smeeta kavats are more popular than Adarza, and thus sell better and are on the higher end of the price chart, whilst Adarzas are at the lower end. 

aqK-d1pEy1HBmw4kyh22mBZksVNVbs-4dLid7D98nkpJIOS9K89mNykU9t4gZol1918ZwYDfqAsT7_qnGpYY5-ZPCXk-WPQSIrqAlOW6gOjLQJd1buu6QZNNahAjsKQDUU3v4Q2p

Want to talk/ learn more about kavats and kubows? Please join us on discord! Large, active friendly breeders server! 

https://discord.gg/w8uH4mF

Alternatively we have a facebook group for kavats:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1042633549149290/

Also our Kubrow fb page:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/321512584651651/

kubrow breeding guide: 

Edited by morningstar999
  • Like 15

1 hour ago, Sgt.Drake said:

Good job, but I have question, which colors are rare or ultra rare? I mean Energy colors

"Energy colour is the only thing you can not change on your Kavat. No energy colour is rare but some tend to be more popular than others."

energy colour had an equal chance of occurring. 

On 2019-08-10 at 6:46 AM, morningstar999 said:

"Energy colour is the only thing you can not change on your Kavat. No energy colour is rare but some tend to be more popular than others."

energy colour had an equal chance of occurring. 

I think he means at the bottom of the imprint prices, it shows additional pricing for non-persian solid colors including rare or ultra rare. I would also like to know what constitutes rare and ultra rare coloring for this price list.

When breeding with imprints, I am curious as to what happens when different imprints are used. Examples:

I would think using two different Smeeta imprints would net a random Smeeta only Kavat. Is this correct?

I would think that using one Adarza and one Smeeta imprint would net a completely random Kavat, the same as if you were using genetic codes only. Would this be correct (If anyone knows?)

I ask because I am wondering about using some imprints for that purpose as a breeder.

7 hours ago, Dharlee said:

When breeding with imprints, I am curious as to what happens when different imprints are used. Examples:

I would think using two different Smeeta imprints would net a random Smeeta only Kavat. Is this correct?

I would think that using one Adarza and one Smeeta imprint would net a completely random Kavat, the same as if you were using genetic codes only. Would this be correct (If anyone knows?)

I ask because I am wondering about using some imprints for that purpose as a breeder.

it is 50/50 when mixing two different imprints, (if mixxing two smeeta it will still be smeeta, but it may have one of the two head types you mixed or two tail types for example) 

same applies if your mixing  a smeeta  with n Adarza it might come out smeeta or it might come out adraza.  

4 hours ago, morningstar999 said:

it is 50/50 when mixing two different imprints, (if mixxing two smeeta it will still be smeeta, but it may have one of the two head types you mixed or two tail types for example) 

same applies if your mixing  a smeeta  with n Adarza it might come out smeeta or it might come out adraza.  

Thank you!

On 2019-08-26 at 9:33 PM, morningstar999 said:

Further to this discussion:

I have mixed two smeeta imprints, ie first Smeeta imprint #1 combined with a second smeeta imprint #1. If I take the second imprints of both and combine them again, will the babies be different? Regardless of what slot I put the imprints in as that does not matter as well?

Thanks!

13 hours ago, BeGaDaButcher said:

Further to this discussion:

I have mixed two smeeta imprints, ie first Smeeta imprint #1 combined with a second smeeta imprint #1. If I take the second imprints of both and combine them again, will the babies be different? Regardless of what slot I put the imprints in as that does not matter as well?

Thanks!

you could get the same results or something totally different. doesnt matter what slot, each attribute is 50/50 

I'm so relieved that I can't lose Vaquaera as seeing her fall in a mission made my heart pound; worried she was gone but finishing the mission the relief washing over me to see her waiting for my return you guys have no idea xD. I also love how fox-like I've gotten her randomly on maturation sooo not selling her off 😋

Spoiler
Am 9.8.2019 um 23:11 schrieb morningstar999:

aqK-d1pEy1HBmw4kyh22mBZksVNVbs-4dLid7D98nkpJIOS9K89mNykU9t4gZol1918ZwYDfqAsT7_qnGpYY5-ZPCXk-WPQSIrqAlOW6gOjLQJd1buu6QZNNahAjsKQDUU3v4Q2p

Someone bought TWO imprints of my Female Tufted Mermaid Smeeta and I got 200 Plat for it.

One imprint alone would have been worth 120. not sure about the triple-color thing.

If someone cares, how she looks right now:

Spoiler

meow.png

Edited by NoSpax

3 hours ago, Anmut said:

What exactly is a solid Persian?
Since the non-persians are priced much higher

A solid is a really rare roll- if you look at a pet it has:

Base Color

Secondary

Tertiary

Accent

Energy

Emissive

Now, as you see with my Vaquaera; she has differing colors in these boxes. A solid however, has all those boxes as one singular color. The energy changes in battle to a breeding version so they rarely are picky.

A solid Fennec Mermaid in simpler terms: Fennec fox-style head (like Vaquaera), mermaid tail (similar to a real-life Japanese Fighting Fish in shape) with all boxes as one exact color saaay Corrupted Gold. Some players will pay a lot more platinum for these than my Vaquaera would fetch- same time some pay more for Vaquaera as she resembles real-life red foxes: it all depends on the buyer

9 minutes ago, Anmut said:

Obviously a solid color is higher evaluated. Thats not the struggle, but the word persian.
Is that in reference to a specific kavat pattern or just a replacement for the word kavat?

it's a head style. Persian is a pedigree cat breed of housecats characterised by short noses, wide faces and often a rather grumpy look: the late Grumpy Cat YouTube meme vid star was a variant iirc. Kavats can have a head similar to this - I had one before I gave a poster here the only Imprint of her I ever made as Vaquaera came next and is my main Smeeta. 

12 minutes ago, Anmut said:

Obviously a solid color is higher evaluated. Thats not the struggle, but the word persian.
Is that in reference to a specific kavat pattern or just a replacement for the word kavat?

Kavat breeds:-

Adarza - offense focused kitty not used so much at all bar MR gain.

Smeeta - the prized Companion as you can configure them for pretty much anything, have stacking random buffs that always benefit and can hold their own in a fight.

Vasca - the wild vampiric Kavat you can only breed by getting your Adarza/ Smeeta infected with the vasca virus and use the Imprints to then breed your own. Has medic properties in self-heals and will heal you if you enter bleedout.

Venari - unknown Kavat breed though she has a lot in common with the Feral/ Moonless breed we obtain the Codes from: exclusive to Khora as her 'exalted weapon' of sorts. Cannot be chosen as Companion.

Vulpaphyla:- Not technically a Kavat but they do share traits and non-breed mods. 

Sly - I see it as a Smeeta variant being it can turn invisible.

Crescent - feels a vasca variant as it has some medical support.

Panzer - offense-focused like Adarza with a little Helminth Charger in theme :P

Vulpaphylas all have a means of self-resurrection like Venari- each cat-fox enters a very short cocoon state then returns with full HP and Shields making them  awesome for Arbitrations and many Endless missions.

22 hours ago, Anmut said:

If you have it, look at the Nesyr Fur Pattern- the icon has the Persian head as we call it. The purchase page for it in the Market also shows it.

Edited by (PSN)Claudija
checked info accuracy