Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dojo Obstacle Course Architect Polychrome Bug

zpenguin91

So, yesterday, my Clan Dojo's Obstacle Course Architect finished building, so me and my clan member friends started building an obstacle course.

I noticed that the default room colors made everything look pretty bright, so I wanted to change the colors, making me use the polychrome.

I changed the colors to something different, and fully funded polychrome construction, making it start.

Later, after we built a little bit of the course, I decided to scrap what we had, since I had some better ideas for what we could do for the course, so I went to the obstacle course architect's Room Options console, and clicked on "reset decorations". 

This apparently destroyed the polychrome console as well, which is now simply gone forever, since I can't seem to place it back. The "Polychrome Room" button's still there, which I can click on, but once I left click to confirm it's placement, it says "failed to place decoration".

It's been over 24 hours since I started the color change, and the color change didn't happen, and I still can't place another polychrome console, in the same way as I said before.