Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nightwave recovered act bugs

(NSW)gravista

DE please fix this asap...

Not only do the recovered nightwave acts only show up occasionally but it cannot be completed at all. I’ve tried hours to solo ropalyst and finally got the knack for it and succeeded twice. First time it was a nightmare mission where the nightwave didn’t recognise my defeat. Second time it was normal mode, nightwave did recognise the defeat but did not give out any reputation?!

Ditto. Just did 3 kuva siphon missions (since animal conservation is broken too) and didn't get anything. Put in ticket, but this is ridiculous and upsetting. I'm either going to ditch Switch until this is fixed or Warframe altogether, since I'm not sure I'm able to put in the time and effort transitioning to PC all over again (considering I'm MR12 with an arsenal of Prime frames, a few vaulted vs MR2 with a Mag...).

Edited by (NSW)MrMistopheles
Words

I'm experiencing this as well. One User on the other thread mentions getting back the missions by reading the news module on the orbiter and entering the Dojo one. It worked for me too, but only briefly. I really hope DE solves this with a hotfix as soon as possible, it really takes away some of the joy to play.

I defeated rapolyst and doesn't get any points for it for the recovered nightwave. When access the terminal i can't see the nightwave recovered mission but when access the night wave mission through the pause menu i could see it but the points are not gained. Fix this bug first please and give me my points. The rapolyst is annoying and this bug made it even more unbearable.

I had to wait until the10 nightmare mission act to reappear every time I did another mission. Finally got the Dann thing done. Went into nightwave after returning to the obiter and bam. No recovery acts and no 7000 standing. When the acts finally reappeared, still no standing. I need the standing to unlock 3 forma to forma khora, so I can go to hydro and not waste my booster. Wtf? 

• 1 month later...