Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Looking for info on your ps4 alliance

(PSN)dieyungsveyurslf

Hello everyone, the clan I belong to is shopping around to possibly change to a good active alliance. We are a PS4 mountain clan with all research, ignis wraith included (Well except for literally just a couple pigments.) that pride ourselves in being a good drama free environment for all members. We would like to join an alliance that shares this mentality. This isn't region chat 2.0. We have high expectations of everybody, but at the same time understand that sometimes things happen and do what's possible to make sure we all enjoy ourselves. We do have restrictions to members of our clan so we can can keep the bar at a certain level. We have a discord and have access to, and use a decent public Riven bot that is open to everyone worldwide. Plus if they want to know, we have no issue with sharing anything we know, or in case they want to research their rivens privately and don't want to constantly ask for price checks we can give them the discord bot info. It's also pretty accurate for console users but we still suggest to do some research as trade prices fluctuate and we never want to scalp ourselves or anyone else we try to advise. If you feel that your alliance might be a good fit for us please send me a PSN message with any info about your alliance structure, rules, active community etc and I will certainly try to get back with you in a timely manner. I'm sending as many messages as possible so I can get all available options. Thank you everyone and I hope we can be a part of your community.

Hello mate, I share the same mentally and if you don't mind a New Alliance that I started recently (5 days ago lol) with 2 clan's so far. I'm really looking for clans that wanna build a community rather than just a Alliance & become a Alliance Council Member. If that interests you pm me.

Darken Family 

We are a casual clans but extremely active & helpful, currently we are on all Platforms. I made this community so we can all help each other and have fun.

NOOB FRIENDLY 😁😅 O VET FRIENDLY AND WE LOVE IT.
ALL NOOB'S, O YA 😂 VET'S TOO MUST JOIN IN THE FUN.

We are recruiting mature and helpful players but we don't have a age or MR requirements. All are welcomed to join us. 

You  just need to join through our forum club to get invited, Link-
https://forums.warframe.com/clubs/118-😈-darken-family-😈/

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry it took so long to respond but as a whole our founders decided to start our own alliance. working on logos and setting everything up took more time than expected. Thank you for replying and I do hope you succeed with your current venture. I really appreciate the response and hope we get a group such as yours to be part of our team. Again thank you for your time and consideration

• 10 months later...

Archived