Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Camera behind my avatar

Boltbender

Question

I somehow got my camera angle offset to my look direction.. I now see from behind and a little to the left of the warframe.. Driving me nuts trying to walk,run,sprint in a straight line. Any suggestions on how to get the default back? I've tried default in the options window.. but that didn't seem to work.. only thing that did was now I can't change my resolution.. Frustrated as ever... Boltbender

5 answers to this question

I know what you mean about the it's hard to move because you're not use to the different view.

Though it can be a handy option to know your camera button (H 'reverse camera' in your options) you can use it to your advantage to shoot round corners so to speak if you're at a door and enemy coming from right move camera to left shoulder and you take less hits and see more to shoot rather than sticking out further and copping hits.

• Like 1

Ok.. So "H" works but it only moves the camera to the right,I would like it centered like when I started playing.. Thank you both for the input.. I'll keep looking here in case you find out how to do it, I'll keep mukkin  about till I either get it.. or get USED to it lol.. Thanks again ......  Boltbender