Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

(PS4)MsDiabolicKitty

Octavia revamp or new music Warframe

I like the idea of having a Warframe that uses music to kill, but Octavia should be revamped, honestly. With Warframe recently getting new, powerful enemies, Octavia would not stand a chance against them because she is a bit...outdated. I think with a revamp, Octavia would be even stronger than the original and it would be easier to create songs using her mandacord customization, such as adding more musical instruments like violins or pianos. If it is impossible to revamp Octavia, I would suggest adding a new musical Warframe altogether that had instruments Octavia does not have 

We can have a DJ duo in warframe. But octavia is fine I dont see whats wrong with her only thing that annoys me is the songs get annoying in a long mission run. But as her abilities she is very powerful, yeah she is a glass frame if she is not invisible but she has a lot of DPS capability 

1 hour ago, (PS4)MsDiabolicKitty said:

I like the idea of having a Warframe that uses music to kill, but Octavia should be revamped, honestly. With Warframe recently getting new, powerful enemies, Octavia would not stand a chance against them because she is a bit...outdated. I think with a revamp, Octavia would be even stronger than the original and it would be easier to create songs using her mandacord customization, such as adding more musical instruments like violins or pianos. If it is impossible to revamp Octavia, I would suggest adding a new musical Warframe altogether that had instruments Octavia does not have 

Which enemy in particular Octavia would not stand chance against? I cannot name a single enemy that Octavia could not deal with. I played a defense lvl 400 with Octavia... no real struggles.

Her damage scales with damage of enemies. She can be invisible all the time. She can buff her firepower easily. She buffs the team with same stuff... what else would you want?

She is amazing, one of my fav frames and one of the most useful frames around.