Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Bug?] The new mobs from Nightwave (*Zealots) ignore Void Mode and can kill your Operator when you're in it

SkuLLtheDread

I can't remember their names, two infested operator / devotee looking things appeared and started shooting us - after we killed them, we got 50 Nightwave Standing.

As soon as I saw them, I switched to Operator mode - to be able to have a closer look and get a Codex scan before killing them. But to my surprise, the devotee struck me down even though I was invincible & invisible in Void Mode. I tried again and sure enough, both have been able to see me, follow me and damage me while in Void Mode.

This feels like a bug, unless there's a chunk of lore incoming, explaining these powers. As far as I can tell, the only other unit in Warframe that can mess with our Transference is the Ropalolyst.

Please let me know - is this a bug or some sort of unexplained feature / ability of the devotees?

Thanks, big love to the team! ❤️

EDIT: They're called Zealots.

Edited by SkuLLtheDread

Just now, Kaleeiv said:

unlike the console hacking, you don't stay in void mode when you scan even though you are pressing the key.

I don't know if it is intended, but it is not new. 

Really? 😮

This is a huge surprise to me, because I seem to remember doing the "without being detected" Riven challenges while scanning around with my Operator and I never failed those (but maybe I just got lucky). You always learn something new in Warframe!

I'll have to do more testing when the Zealots appear again - I felt like one of them was following me even when I wasn't using the scanner.

Thank you for your answer!

I play for only a few months, maybe it has changed sometime before idk. But and as far as I've tried to sneak my scans mid fight, I've been attacked. I think I experienced it first time during Kavat snapshots farming. No reason to get in the middle of the fight otherwise I guess.

Tough Idk if zealots can reach you in void, I didn't notice anything and used my operator to kill them too

On the plus side for the zealots, if you scan for the codex entry, you have more than enough time to scan their bodies. 

Edited by Kaleeiv