Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Clan Weapons

LeAtlas

Embolist - So bad it makes me cry. Most painful mastery points I've gone trough since the Kraken. 

Dual Ichor - Damn awesome! They look awesome. The melee swing rate is awesome. Damage output is awesome. Awesome.

Synapse - Want to do 50+ waves on Outer Terminius? Bring your Synapse and it will absolutely destroy everything. 

Djinn - Most awesome looking sentinel to date. With wings and stuff it looks like a dragon. 

Edited by Playur

I think there should be some clan weapons at a lower rank but just a few. The idea of having them ranked higher gives Mastery rank a purpose and players something to aim and look forward too. Plus clan weapons are generally taken as being more powerful than lower ranked weapons.

I think as new weapons and items come out for research/manufacture in the clan dojos they should be spread through out the mastery range depending on their use/power etc. It would be great to have some locked up till mastery 9, 10, 11, 12, and beyond, would bring a good goal to those wanting to work towards them.

I don't think they should be ALL available to new players, there has to be a little earning, not just having them handed to them on a silver plate. but that's my opinion only

I remember it took me quite a long time to reach mastery 2 then the rest is easy im at 7 atm

The starting grind is absolutely the hardest. 

Now I send an unranked weapon to nearly level 18 in one night.

Kiste and Kappa does wonders.

Edited by fatpig84

Isn't mastery rank 4 already low ?

Mastery 4 you can use ANY weapons from the market AND start using some basic clan weapons, I think this is as low as it should go. Its a good level.

There are plenty of weapons to keep people happy to use below this rank. In fact there are enough to push you beyond Rank 4. 

Its not that hard. I think some people need to learn a little patience. :)

Mastery 4 you can use ANY weapons from the market AND start using some basic clan weapons, I think this is as low as it should go. Its a good level.

There are plenty of weapons to keep people happy to use below this rank. In fact there are enough to push you beyond Rank 4. 

Its not that hard. I think some people need to learn a little patience. :)

you guys are kinda right :) i remember when dual vipers were the only thing i needed

The starting grind is absolutely the hardest. 

Now I send an unranked weapon to nearly level 18 in one night.

Kiste and Kappa does wonders.

Totally agree, remember the days of brand new unranked frame, unranked primary, unranked secondary unranked melee,.......coupled up to no exp of game play and still getting the hang of the controls and learning wall running skills.......what a nightmare......"you have been revived..........you have been revived.........you have been revived..." lol

A leveled frame (30) running Kappa/Xini works wonders for new weapons. :p even horrible ones, just equip them and don't even use them. They will level sweet if its mastery your after.