Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Customization Interface

ScarecroM

This has been a long standing issue for me, and has proven to be a legitimate problem for me several times in the past, and even now.
why is there a huge randomize button right next to the back button?
x7ynzIz.png
I've accidentally hit it instead of the back button multiple times, resulting in the complete and utter ruining of my warframe, and equipment customization.
I see no reason why this can't be in the same section as the randomize colors section. (This button could then be labeled 'Randomize All' instead of just 'Randomize') 
I figure with the rise of overhauled interfaces that incorporate more (sometimes less) comprehensive, and stylistic design, it is a good time to bring up this issue. I hope the placement of this destructive button will be completely separated from the back button.
Beyond that, an undo feature would be an amazing quality of life addition for those who use the customization features extensively I don't think anyone can disagree on that front. And if one exists, someone please tell me.

Also, for anyone that will probably tell me "just press the escape key" I'm aware that the escape key will also work as the back button. but sometimes I press the back button anyways. and I'm willing to bet plenty of other people choose to press the back button instead of pressing the escape key too. "Why?" You might ask? Well maybe sometimes my mouse cursor is really close to the back button, maybe my other hand is off the keyboard, maybe I just like clicking the back button more than pressing the escape key, maybe for no reason at all, my brain just tells me to. Either way, this thread isn't a cry for a solution to this problem, this is a complaint out of principle. The interface is bad, and anyone that might tell me otherwise is being contrarian. There's no benefit to anyone by having a button that effectively undoes all your customization, right next to the button that allows you to leave the customization menu. The functions are completely unrelated, and have tragic consequences when paired together.
So please, DE. Please separate them. 

• 1 month later...