Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Warframe Is A Suit , So We Must Say "she" For Nova ?

Dr_Shadox

A warframe is a suit , so we must say "she" for nova ? or other feminine frame ?

and when we speak about a male like Frost or Rhino , must says "he" or "it" ?

remember , a warframe isn't alive , only the Tenno inside is.

at the moment i've see only 1 Tenno without (?) warframe , in the cryopod , and it look male , female Tenno exist ?

Or maybe only female Tenno can wear Saryn and Nova , and only male can Frost or Vauban ?

too much questions , any answer ?

(sorry for my english)

As far as i know, the tenno are able to morph in some way. Who know wether the thing in the frame is even humanoid?

The Tenno we rescue in rescue missions seem pretty Humanoid to me.

The suits have $* and sweet &#! so it's a she

A suit that have male looking like rhino frost vuban it's a he

Rly easy

This, for cereal. Their physical features are right there.

This, for cereal. Their physical features are right there.

The tenno we rescue in defence and rescue missions might be in a placeholder body until the tenno finds a warframe.

Maybe the tenno are just ancient souls of warriors from the orokin age, regiven life through the warframes.

As far as i know, the tenno are able to morph in some way. Who know wether the thing in the frame is even humanoid?

it remind me I've read Tenno is descendat of humans

But i'm not sure we realy rescue a Tenno , he don't have the same face than the other in cryopod , he have a monkey face in rescue x)

The tenno we rescue in defence and rescue missions might be in a placeholder body until the tenno finds a warframe.

Maybe the tenno are just ancient souls of warriors from the orokin age, regiven life through the warframes.

There's, like, no basis for that, though. Like... at all. With Dark Sector being canon it blows that even further out of the water.

But i'm not sure we realy rescue a Tenno , he don't have the same face than the other in cryopod , he have a monkey face in rescue x)

That's Naked Nick in the cryopods. He was a placeholder. The current prisoners replaced him and he moved on to a life of sleeping in cryopods. The current prisoners have their faces covered, but the female has her mouth exposed.

Edited by FatalX7

How do you know that? I'd like to see a source.

And if it's "because of multiple frames" then you're wrong: DE's confirmed that each frame is a separate Tenno character (like Champions in LoL or any such thing).

How do you know that? I'd like to see a source.

And if it's "because of multiple frames" then you're wrong: DE's confirmed that each frame is a separate Tenno character (like Champions in LoL or any such thing).

No source, unless you find me trustworthy.

But if each frame is a separate tenno, then who am i? :<

No source, unless you find me trustworthy.

But if each frame is a separate tenno, then who am i? :<

You're each one of them. Think of it like World of Warcraft characters: each a different one, but manned by the same person imposing themselves onto him/her. You're like an author for the characters, not just one of them but the force that writes out what they do and controls their destinies.

Accord to the wiki:

"While only mentioned and referenced through in-game text or by Lotus, the Technocyte Virus seems to turn organisms such as the Grineer and Corpus into what is known to the Tenno as the Infested.

In Warframe, the Technocyte Virus was possibly created, then utilized by the Orokin to combat the "Sentients". Much of the game's lore is presented in an ambiguous fashion; however it can be inferred that this virus affects species with a common genome. The Grineer and Corpus both being of Earth, as well as the Tenno/Orokin; the virus seems to have no prejudices as to whom it affects. With the J3-Golem stating "...we are your flesh" and itself being a mixture of different types of Infested further asserts the theory of a common genome; as the various types of Infested consist of former Corpus and Grineer. This also implies that the virus has an RNA/DNA base, and in fact is not made of synthetic materials; thus its inability to affect machines and only organics with a similar genome"

Okay, but if this is true and the Waframes are only a derivation  of the Technocyte Virus, it's mutate and grow abilities according with the persona and genetics.I say persona because each warframe (after the idle animations) started to show some particularity .This make me think, Saryn is the warframe which is the most close to be a Infested... So she have enough Tenno genome to be a Warframe and enough grineer/corpus (earthlings) genome to have "infestedish" abilities and appearance. So the tenno can have some relationships

with corpus or grineer.

In the Dark Sector Hayden is infested and start to turn into a primitive Warframe. '-'

Sorry about the english.

Have you taken a look at ASH's bulge? Or SARYN's breast? They clearly have sexes.

Breasts are not sexual organs.

Also, robots do not have biological organs, the concept of sex and gender do not (necessarily) apply to robots. Nova is no more a "she" than a Fusion MOA or a car.

Frankly, the Grineer aren't biological enough to have gender or sex either IMO.

Ash's junk that's making that bulge is. Why are you ignoring that? Are you jealous of his manliness? But he didn't even say anything about sexual organs. Saryn's breasts are obviously a characteristic of the female sex, therefore she has a sex. So... just... What do you think you're trying to say?

But since when did robots come into the equation?

Edited by FatalX7

Also, robots do not have biological organs, the concept of sex and gender do not (necessarily) apply to robots. Nova is no more a "she" than a Fusion MOA or a car.

Frankly, the Grineer aren't biological enough to have gender or sex either IMO.

1. The Tenno are not robots. 2. Breasts are secondary female sexual characteristics.