Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Transmution: Just Remove Warframe Mods From The Pool Please

Mainabi

With the new frame, and new rare mods getting a "rare" warframe skill is just a pain in the @$$, honestly there are lots of people wasting 2-5m credits and not getting a useful rare mod (I at least got whirlwind and berserker after 1million credits xD)

but honestly, just remove the warframe skills nobody needs them, nobody wants them, you can't accidentally sell them >.<

so let them be in the mobs and remove it from transmution.

it's simply frustrating >..<

When the idea of Transmutation of mods came out i thought, YES, this is great!!.

After a couple dozen tries and a heap of rare mods and credits out the window. 

I'm not interested, its lost its shine.  

They need to either reduce the cost to transmute, or remove like Seira has said the "Warframe skills" they are pointless. If you purchase for plats or build a frame you get them, if you don't have that frame, they are useless. The most underwhelming reward ever.

Next to 4 rares giving me a common back after spending like 36,000 credits. 

IMO 4 rares should give 1 rare back 100% of the time. your already losing 3 rares and a ton of credits. 

not a great experience for me i'm afraid.

When the idea of Transmutation of mods came out i thought, YES, this is great!!.

After a couple dozen tries and a heap of rare mods and credits out the window. 

I'm not interested, its lost its shine.  

They need to either reduce the cost to transmute, or remove like Seira has said the "Warframe skills" they are pointless. If you purchase for plats or build a frame you get them, if you don't have that frame, they are useless. The most underwhelming reward ever.

Next to 4 rares giving me a common back after spending like 36,000 credits. 

IMO 4 rares should give 1 rare back 100% of the time. your already losing 3 rares and a ton of credits. 

not a great experience for me i'm afraid.

I've always gotten a rare by transmuting 4 rares...

I've always gotten a rare by transmuting 4 rares...

Yeah that's what i was expecting to. I posted this on the council chat channel as well a while back and there have been quite a few people who have transmuted four rares and have received a common back.  Happened to me about 3 times i think.

Seems to be an unwritten rule that 4 DIFFERENT rares will yield a better result than four of the same rare. But either way i have had no luck. 

Maybe i'm just unlucky!! lol

Yeah that's what i was expecting to. I posted this on the council chat channel as well a while back and there have been quite a few people who have transmuted four rares and have received a common back.  Happened to me about 3 times i think.

Seems to be an unwritten rule that 4 DIFFERENT rares will yield a better result than four of the same rare. But either way i have had no luck. 

Maybe i'm just unlucky!! lol

Maybe. I've never seen a nightmare mod from transmuting. Not sure if they are in the pool. Right now I'm looking for quick thinking.

Maybe. I've never seen a nightmare mod from transmuting. Not sure if they are in the pool. Right now I'm looking for quick thinking.

No i haven't seen a nightmare mod either. might have to look into that, see if they are actually in the transmute pool. 

Don't have "Quick thinking" mod YET, nice looking card that. 

if you use 4x same rares = it only counts as 1 so no wonder you get only a common, I made sure that I always transmuted 4 rares or at least 3 rares and uncommon (did that only 2-3 times but was disappointed with the result)

yeah I found that out the hard way. Oh well nothing ventured nothing gained. Cheers

well there are 60 frame mods

doesn't look too bad sadly 30 of these frame mods are rare, since it looks like nightmare mods aren't in the transmution pool we can exclude them (14 to be more accurate) and I guess we can also exclude the referal mods and primed chamber (4)

but we can add 13 rare warframe mods to the pool

4 rifle mods

3 shotgun mods

2 pistol mods

5 melee mods (2x glaive rares)

and 3 sentinel mods

so we have 30 non ability rares

it takes half of the pool, useless ability skills fill up half of the pool, that's not funny, that's just sad

Referral mods are in transmute, at least two of them. 

okay cool add 3 of them in, yay 30 ability skills vs 33 rare mods :) I might misscounted 1-3 could happen, but the end effect is still the same, ability powers take too much up in the transmution pool

Edited by Seira-EGT-

Its the gamble of it. Without all the useless ability mods we'd get all the really rare mods too easily. Which would include brand new released mods.

The house always wins and thats why the odds are always stacked so against the player. 

It'd be nice if the frame mods were taken out because of how much RNG associates with getting mods but its more than likely not going to happen. Even if the price was increased by a bunch. 

most of the other mods are easy to get, half of the rare mods are already useless