Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nightwave S2 Weapon?

Nidaria

Just now, hellodownthere said:

There's a post about what gun that is yesterday i speculated that it looks like a Multist Akzani

Akzani

this implies a mutalist clown skin for mirage and that gets a big NO from me. or a big "yes". depends on if i'm feeling like scar(r)ing people in the relays/hubs.

4 hours ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

unlikely, there doesn't seem to be a defacto Boss; at least not so far anyway.

wouldn't say no to any new guns of course.

They might go all in on the dungeonesque tactical alert at the end since the base format was pretty well received, even if the specifics very much weren't.  Big infested tileset full of Zealots and Devotees (who'll revive Zealots instead of you this time), and a big boss at the end with some special loot, including this bad boy - not bad for a special mission type.

Though I hope that such a hypothetical boss would have a better drop table than Wolf considering the shorter appearance window.

2 hours ago, Loza03 said:

They might go all in on the dungeonesque tactical alert at the end since the base format was pretty well received, even if the specifics very much weren't.  Big infested tileset full of Zealots and Devotees (who'll revive Zealots instead of you this time), and a big boss at the end with some special loot, including this bad boy - not bad for a special mission type.

Though I hope that such a hypothetical boss would have a better drop table than Wolf considering the shorter appearance window.

wolf sledge? NEVER. AGAIN. that was vile, abusive, and after that getting the wolf sledge became all-around an extortion if you missed the 20-minute slit of a boss node tactical alert or simply didn't luck into getting all the parts.

1 hour ago, evilChair said:

wolf sledge? NEVER. AGAIN. that was vile, abusive, and after that getting the wolf sledge became all-around an extortion if you missed the 20-minute slit of a boss node tactical alert or simply didn't luck into getting all the parts.

This. Not to mention the wildly inflating/changing prices on the wolf sledge because for awhile it seemed like if you didnt get it during the event from random wolf visits you were S#&$ out of luck. But that turned out to not be the case.

4 hours ago, evilChair said:

I don't think that'll ever happen again, even if they add a new boss with drops. Series 2 has been significantly diluted in terms of how much challenge and effort goes into participating. If they do add something similar to the wolf it too will be watered down and less rage inducing like the rest of this season has been.