Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

MOA frozen hacker

Moramox

Honestly i don't know this is good category.

If you have MOA with mod "Security Override" and you use Transcendence This MOA runs to the nearest console and try hacking even the console can't be hacked (alarm is not activated etc.). The MOA just staying neary console and do nothing. 

On 2019-08-11 at 1:08 PM, Moramox said:

If you have MOA with mod "Security Override" and you use Transcendence This MOA runs to the nearest console and try hacking even the console can't be hacked (alarm is not activated etc.). The MOA just staying neary console and do nothing. 

I haven't detected (exactly) your bug.

But I have detected similar case where MOA companion pathfinding freezes them: MOA with Security Override mod gets stuck in Gas City tileset when attempting to open door into room that have hacking console inside. MoA stays there totally zombie until player enters secret room and hacks door open manually.

This could be pathfinding related bug that is just very visible with this hacking recept. I sometimes have seen MOA stuttering when attempting to get closer hacking console in the Gas City spy missions. And it easily stutter as well when it don't have direct view to nearby enemies.

On 2019-08-11 at 5:08 AM, Moramox said:

Honestly i don't know this is good category.

It happens all the time, MOA won't even follow you due to some kind of path finding issue in a lot of places, they will even get stuck on a room until killed or just forever, they will not teleport to you in those cases regardless of distance, completely useless once the bug kicks in.