Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Inconsistent kavat skin energy colors

scourge213

The kavat energy colors on the different kavat skins frequently change to something different than their real energy color. This happens in orbiter and in missions. The change seems random, I couldn't find a pattern when it changes and changes back. 

Here is an example with my kavat. Energy color is yellow - shown by the regalia. On the right are the correct colors, on the left are when bugged.

3UcI2WJ.jpg

I have been having a similar problem except I have my kavat set to a specific appearance tab (tab c) with a skin and colors very different from tab a. When I log in or come back from a mission my kavat is set to tab a and I have to go to my arsenal for it to reset. It has been happening every time. It's very frustrating. It has only started in the last week.

Same here. This has been going on for months now, reported dozens of times, and no word despite all the other energy channel fixes after the update. Frustrating since a lot of people spent a lot of time or even platinum to get specific colors.

The extra energy color seems to always be a purple color that I'm guessing is a placeholder (it can appear different in levels with color correction on, but always seems to be the same underlying purple regardless of the kavat's actual energy color).

The color is wrong seemingly at random. The extra color appears sometimes while changing colors, attachments, etc. in the arsenal, and it seems to appear basically at random in missions (might have something to do with whether you're the host or not).

The purple energy you have there is the result of the broken (never-actually-fixes) energy color that came with one of the hotfixes (the one where DE changed the background colors depending on your UI, instead of the default blueish we had-bad decision DE). It was much worse before a fix to that bug, now the energy is ok most of the time.

As for the different shades you have there.. On Moonless pattern - those energy spots on the shoulder area affected by the fur color, especially by accents slot iirc. And agian - the pink is because the energy is currently not 100% fixed.