Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Reasons To Still Play This Game...

Karela2

Well actually this thread is more like a question. And the question is that: what reasons you still have, as F2P player (when I say F2P player I mean those guys that don`t speand any real money to get additionnal frame slots or weapons slots) to play this game after your frame and weapon slots are fully equiped? And what reasons you still have to play this game if you can verry easy reach the level cap (in like 3-4 days)?

The level cap for what? A few items?

If you don't enjoy the game, leave it alone until the next update. See what's changed, have a bit more fun with it, put it down again.

Personally the reason not to walk away altogether is that this game could be @(*()$ spectacularly good if the movement systems were better and the RPG-like (or RPG-lite hurr) elements were better.

By level cap you mean the rank of the weapons.
You can always just try out all the weapons >.>

I put it down every now n then, and pick it up every so often
I did play this game like 4 weeks straight over the summer
10-15 hours a day.
now its maybe 5 hours a week
Its a good game. And they keep adding stuff to it.
just find something else in the mean time.

You can sell stuff... This game is fun.

Also the level cap is at 12 at the moment, and there is no way you can reach that in 3-4 days.

Actually the level cap is 30 for a Warframe and weapons and the Mastery rank cap is 18!

Edited by Karela2

Well actually this thread is more like a question. And the question is that: what reasons you still have, as F2P player (when I say F2P player I mean those guys that don`t speand any real money to get additionnal frame slots or weapons slots) to play this game after your frame and weapon slots are fully equiped? And what reasons you still have to play this game if you can verry easy reach the level cap (in like 3-4 days)?

To be honest, hats off to the players that try and do this. If I ever get monumentally bored of Warframe, i'm going to restart and do this and label it "hardcore mode" because that's what it is. Yes, this game has a paywall and it's created so that only serious players need to invest. Casuals don't, because they'll never utilize the full extent of their slots.

So really, if you want a challenge, try getting the clan weapons without "cheating" with platinum. For now, just pat yourself on the back and admit to yourself that you're playing this game as hard as you can play it right now.

I personally enjoy doing nightmare modes with poorly lvled weapons and Warframes.

Yesterday I did one with my lvl 23 Trinity (Lvl 10 Hind, Lvl 6 Aklato, lvl 23 Gram) with a lvl 6 Frost in my party..

The only challenge I found so far.

Leveling weapons is... well not fun.. but some kind of a quest.

Aaaand.. I have not finished all missions yet. So.. playing missions keeps me playing right now

To be honest, hats off to the players that try and do this. If I ever get monumentally bored of Warframe, i'm going to restart and do this and label it "hardcore mode" because that's what it is. Yes, this game has a paywall and it's created so that only serious players need to invest. Casuals don't, because they'll never utilize the full extent of their slots.

So really, if you want a challenge, try getting the clan weapons without "cheating" with platinum. For now, just pat yourself on the back and admit to yourself that you're playing this game as hard as you can play it right now

Actually, you can`t "cheat" with platium if you are gonna make the clans weapons! You can`t rush the making of a weapon that is builded in the clan! This "cheat" applies only to the normal BPs gotten from alerts of from market or as drops! "All projects will take 3 days to research, while no project can be rushed for platinum. Once research is complete, Tenno will be able to purchase the Blueprints from the Respective Lab." (http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Research)

And yea I think you are right, maybe this game is meant for hardcore games that invest in the game!

I forgot to say something...

I love the learning process.. To learn the different ways to play a warframe. Usually I look for a certain style and stick to it. But here I try many different styles with different abilities as focus.

Latron prime reciever and Orthos prime blade keeps me playing.... maybe in the next mission... lol

lolol.. Yes... Those items.. hahahaha

Edited by NomNomFabbo

Super fun, doesn't have a lot of the annoying quirks of other games, for example "Oh hey I ranked this class to max..NOW WHAT" but on here its, "Oh hey I can either Forma or build a new "class"". I love that I feel like I'm collecting toys, interesting but vague lore, AMAZING DESIGN...more more more

Seriously, I mean, no disrespect or offence intended but

Too many people forget that games are meant to be played

"unlocking" stuff is only part of the process (by "unlocking" I mean getting frames/weapons, mods forma'ing, and maxing out everything to unlock the gear's full potential)

Look at a game like tic-tac-toe, chess, hell look at sports!

You should re-evaluate your view on life if you think that "achieving" things is all there is

Again, no disrespect or offence intended