Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Is A Tenno?

Karela2

Well really what is a Tenno? The game and the Wiki doesn`t really explain what a Tenno really is. Is the Tenno the future soldiers of the Old Earth? Are they humans? Or Aliens? Or an hybrid between aliens and humans? Who builds the Warframes? How a Tenno gets/enter in his Warframe? Who is Lotus? How Lotus does actually guides the Tanno in battle? Where Lotus actually lives?

Edited by Karela2

Be careful when you type.  We no longer speak of the Tanno.

Huh? I didn`t said anything wrong! And you are wrong! Is Tenno not "Tanno"! If you want to answer to my questions, fine, if not, nobody force you to reply to my thread!

Edited by Karela2

Lore is very scarce at the current state, noone knows for sure what/who is Tenno, there are speculations though.

One of them is Tenno are Humans with warframes as suits.

Other is that Warframe is a suit that is operated by someone outside of it.

The Tenno are ancient humans. From what I gather, all factions are humans that descended from when humanity was at it's peak - then they were called the Orokin. Then some diaster struck (probably involving the Infested) which led to the fall of humanity and it's degredation into the Grineer and Corpus factions. The Tenno apparently froze themselves down to preserve themselves and are only now starting to awaken.

The Tenno are ancient humans. From what I gather, all factions are humans that descended from when humanity was at it's peak - then they were called the Orokin. Then some diaster struck (probably involving the Infested) which led to the fall of humanity and it's degredation into the Grineer and Corpus factions. The Tenno apparently froze themselves down to preserve themselves and are only now starting to awaken.

A nice and clean answer! Thank you verry much! ^_^