Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Extractors Suggestion Idea/Rework

Josu.H

hi all

so have been thinking and would like to post a suggestion about how extractors work in the current stage of Warframe, I'm unsure how much of the player base use this feature so let me know and your thoughts on this idea change.

Extractors I believe go as an overlooked feature for newcomers and players that are starting to get into the good parts of Warframe, and for veterans, well I'm unsure how many of them use them but I think they feel redundant at a certain point, so I thought about what if extractors instead were changed to being one type of extractor, or multiple with different efficiencies, and they where instead used to attach to a mission that you just started, like an option that asks would you like to use an extractor, this will then in return pick up/store any resources that you may missed or not have retrieved on the floor, then once you've finished the mission it will give you all of the missed Resources (or a percentage of them depending on the tier of extractor if that becomes a more fair mechanic), these extractors would be built at the foundry as usual but should be a more noticeable game mechanic.

Let me know your thoughts on this and any changes you would make. (Hoping DE sees this :P)

thank you.