Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nakak and Pearls...

DrakeWurrum

I am now suspecting that Nakak is the one behind the Rathuum gas leak. Sure, we could just believe that the Grineer tend to use scrapped together parts that barely work, and aren't particularly bright...

But who is the one receiving all the benefits of this event, where Kela De Thaym and her Executioners are high as balls... enough to fly off to this island paradise where we just shoot water at each other?

Suddenly Nakak is collecting thousands of pearls, which are only found on THIS island? And all we really get for them all are poorly stitched together round "floofs" that bounce around? She's a devious one!

crazy family guy GIF

Edited by DrakeWurrum

If it makes you feel any better the "pearls" are probably spherical amalgamations of the billions of gallons of microplastics that have poisoned Earth's oceans for millenia. What you're really doing is saving Earth's oceans from Grineer polyethylene.

K57kx78.jpg

Edited by Mints

Just now, Miser_able said:

You can have non alcoholic drinks with pink umbrellas in em. 

Somehow I get the impression that a race of tube-grown clones with a life expectancy of ten years or less would be well acquainted with alcohol, but have it your way.

3 hours ago, Mints said:

Somehow I get the impression that a race of tube-grown clones with a life expectancy of ten years or less would be well acquainted with alcohol, but have it your way.

I guess it was really a gas leak... Caused by Kela smashing a Jat Kittag into a main pipe, because she wanted to go to a holiday and have some cocktails and fun! Being already high on who knows what toxic fumes she has been breathing in, I guess it really doesn't matter if her cocktails contain alcohol 😉

15 hours ago, DrakeWurrum said:

Suddenly Nakak is collecting thousands of pearls, which are only found on THIS island? And all we really get for them all are poorly stitched together round "floofs" that bounce around? She's a devious one!

Just a reminder of what a pearl really is:

Ankh-Morpork! Pearl of cities! This is not a completely accurate description, of course — it was not round and shiny — but even its worst enemies would agree that if you had to liken Ankh-Morpork to anything, then it might as well be a piece of rubbish covered with the diseased secretions of a dying mollusc.
Terry Pratchett, The Light Fantastic 

3 hours ago, HugintheCrow said:

It's all around the leek. Don't tell me you can't see it.

i thought it was a leak made out of gas. anyways either it was a devious nakak looking to make it off like a bandit, or if the grineer really are just working with spare parts and whatnot with a lack of common sense. which can be either be disproved or proved by looking on the "how did they became a threat in the first place" and the " why do they still persistently fight us even when we can slaughter whole groups of them to the point it would be best if they just behaved most of the time."

oh and how the heck are they able to clone and make enough grineer to replace the ones we killed?

Edited by maddragonmaster

i'm sure that she, in fact, doesn't grind them up into a powder that certainly does not produce unusual psychological side-effects upon consumption, just as i'm sure that she has nothing to do with the guy selling powders and dyes (who just happens to be maybe a couple dozen feet away from her stall) who (and i'm sure of it) isn't selling very special powders if you just know how to ask for them.

everything that happens in cetus is perfectly legal.