Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Occupying yourself till railjack

So what's everyone doing to keep themselves busy till the rail jack update? 

Since nightwave gives me a reason to get on the game everyday i decided to occupy myself by crafting and building every weapon i don't own (excluding weapons already with primes, wraith/vandals, prismas etc.) Definitely keeping me distracted and costing me over 2k plat in slots, formas, and catalyst.

why would you catalyst/forma something you aren't going to use?

I mean unless we are talking about the weapons with the forma cost to build them.

As for me I'll probably relegate Wartframe to checking the sorties and daily nightwave missions while I try to wrangle some IRL stoofs. Would have hit up more Dog Days but I stopped enjoying it once they added the per kill pearl count and it went from fun spirited distraction to kill stealing tryhard paradise. Not worth the added stress and while it is something I can do solo I have no interest in doing so. I heccin never thought I'd say this but I actually miss the leechers. 

1 hour ago, (XB1)The Neko Otaku said:

Gave Mount and Blade: Warband a try. Ain't that bad.

I'm also waiting for the daily deal in Paladins to include some nice skins.

Other than that, not much, really. Waiting for the next episode of an anime...

1 hour ago, (XB1)The Neko Otaku said:

Nightwave, and other games:

just played Black Desert Online beta, thoroughly impressed, also planning on playing the classic Doom games (whenever Bethesda pulls their finger out and removes the pointless DRM), and then by that time, Black desert should be out properly, which will easily keep me going into September where Borderlands 3 and MHW: Iceborne comes out. and those will be more than enough to keep me going till November when we get Doom: Eternal.

we'll have railjack soon enough, but the point is a i won't be bored. also wanting to get rage 2 and maybe start playing Red Dead online again.

Playing other games. After 1200 hours, there's nothing for me to do in WF beyond completing Nightwaves, which takes like 2 hours of semi-afk gaming. I'm really hooked on AoW Planetfall atm, can't recommend it enough.

Looking for more of the Zealots and doing nightwave stuff is really the bulk of it. Adding to the prime part collection and building myself back up to 20k ducats, working on getting my Saryn to 1 billion exp and 1m kills take up the rest of my time in WF. Still trying to figure out how my Loki got to 999,999,999, lol.

TF2 and occasional nightwave has me captured for the most part. Outside of that when Im out and about Ive found a lot of enjoyment in mobile games. After seeing tons of promotions for it I tried Raid shadow legends and its more enjoyable than I thought for a game I can just pull out and do some cheap and simple grinding.

Plus digging through a medical dictionary since classes start soon. Chances are I wont even be able to play railjack cause of it though.