Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nightwave new act bug

(NSW)Gelfund

Hi DE,

Came across something weird when I first logged in this week. Last week I did all the NW acts except the "3 k-drive races". 

I logged in today for the first time since the reset and I notice that new acts have shown up, but about half of them (eg. complete 3 assassinations) are marked as "completed". But I haven't received any standing. So I socketed 3 Ayatans (an uncompleted) act and got the standing for that. 

Then I go and run Maroo's hunt. When I get back to the orbiters, all the new acts are showing as uncompleted (including socket 3 Ayatans), but I still have the extra 4,500 standing from the first time I completed that act. 

I tried socketing 3 more Ayatans  (I keep a stash just in case 🙂), and I didn't get the standing again the second time around, so it might just be a UI/presentation layer issue. Just thought you might like to know. 

Same here , this morning it shows already complted objectives then RESET 

The main problem for me is that after the reset , I validate the 0/3 ayatan objectif  by filling 3 sculptures . And now I reconnect , the objectif had reset again , but not my scluptures ......clap clap 

So I have to find and fill 3 new sculptures ...... what can DE do about it ??????

Farming sculptures , I can do , it pains me because its time wasted but OK 

I just don't have here confidence that it will not reset AGAIN ;

So please , what can DE do ??????

PS : considering the previous post maybe its just  presentation issue , time will tell

26 minutes ago, (NSW)Darkpignouf said:

So I have to find and fill 3 new sculptures ...... what can DE do about it ??????

Well, looking at OP, you don't need more statues.

The problem are the already completed ones, that give no standing (tried the assassination one) and I have yet to try the ayatan one for my self,short on ambers and it shows it incomplete at 5/3 statues

Can confirm, most of them are marked as complete without getting the standing for them. The Animator one shows 5/3 Sculptures done but isnt marked as complete.

Also, I did all of them last week hoping the ones i didnt do (or couldnt, looking at you animal capture) would show up as recovered but they did not. Not sure if its a bug or recovered missions are not a thing anymore.

Update: Just completed an old daily mission i still had open and this weeks missions now show correctly. Pretty sure recovered missions still dont work though as other people seem to have the same problem.

Edited by (NSW)omghdf

4 hours ago, (NSW)omghdf said:

Not sure if its a bug or recovered missions are not a thing anymore

Bug, but didn't happen on any of my clanmates.

4 hours ago, (NSW)omghdf said:

Just completed an old daily mission i still had open and this weeks missions now show correctly

Mmh, wondering if there was a stealth hotfix or it just works, I'll check tomorrow hoping for it to work