Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

message to the community

mofe1097

i am writing this to people to both the casual player and endgame player.

i  just wanna say i love you all because you are all cool people but i feel we are not allowing this game to grow as much as it can because i feel whenever someone comes up with a endgame ideal or just an idea in general that could be good for the game 

most people say no to the idea straight away and don't give a better idea for endgame or other thing DE can add.

we are not exactly helping the game  by doing that

i get it casual player you're scared of endgame because you fell like it will ruin the game but believe if we don't try and let De do what we all know they can do.

because if we don't consider what we say no to them will will be missing out on amazing endgame idea and content  that we all know De can do

like i said i love you all but please casual players and endgame player we need to  work together to  benefit everyone because we are in this together if we fail this game fail always remember that 

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DeMonkey said:

When an "endgame" idea is proposed that's actually possible, I'll support it.

Till then, no. The game doesn't support it.

okay how about a endgame there is like the relic system but instead of farming for prime frame you are farm for new warframe skin ,special ephemera and umbra forma some new arcane and new operator cosmetics but you have to play disruption to got special keys to run the endgame mode with the mission types we already have but  much harder enemies and only one chance to survive which they can replace arbitation it or use arbitation  tile set to make the mode

and tell me what do you think of this and if you don't like tell me how you would improve it

and what other kind of award would you like to get if De add it

Edited by mofe1097

Alright, here's some explanation

Firstly, we have no power ceiling. With this situation, how do you make an endgame that isn't something that will be trivialised by tanky frames, cc, or nuke? Nerf is clearly not an option, nor the softer term called power limit

Second, warframe isn't something that you can box as dps/tank/support. With this flexibility how do you want to design it?

58 minutes ago, mofe1097 said:

okay how about a endgame there is like the relic system but instead of farming for prime frame you are farm for new warframe skin ,special ephemera and umbra forma some new arcane and new operator cosmetics but you have to play disruption to got special keys to run the endgame mode with the mission types we already have but  much harder enemies and only one chance to survive which they can replace arbitation it or use arbitation  tile set to make the mode

and tell me what do you think of this and if you don't like tell me how you would improve it

and what other kind of award would you like to get if De add it

Grammar, please.

And no, feels like every new suggestion for an endgame gets more and more unrealistic. 

Noone likes endgame because in endgame content you wont be able to one shot everything with a catchmoon, and if you cant oneshot with a good catchmoon then its bad and the mobs is automatically a bulletsponge if it needs more than 3 hits to kill

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Lazarow said:

Noone likes endgame because in endgame content you wont be able to one shot everything with a catchmoon, and if you cant oneshot with a good catchmoon then its bad and the mobs is automatically a bulletsponge if it needs more than 3 hits to kill

if DE do it properly  that will have armour piece you can shoot off if them and the endgame  does not have to be a raid  that is why i'm trying to get the casual and endgame player suggest some idea but so far no one has 

at the end of it whatever endgame idea everyone like is the one we will agree on

because like i said we are all in this together

12 minutes ago, mofe1097 said:

if DE do it properly  that will have armour piece you can shoot off if them and the endgame  does not have to be a raid  that is why i'm trying to get the casual and endgame player suggest some idea but so far no one has 

at the end of it whatever endgame idea everyone like is the one we will agree on

because like i said we are all in this together

Armor pieces that you can shoot off? This happens

1 hour ago, Sloan441 said:

The vast majority of new suggestions seem to want to make it a different game. 

Even my own suggestions do in the eyes of many, although I prefer to think of it as pulling the game back to what it was before it became this ridiculous fantasy.

1 hour ago, mofe1097 said:

Good luck convincing an entire community to like something.

• Like 3

il y a 7 minutes, Renegade343 a dit :

No, everyone gets irradiated.

Forums players will shoot at everything in their line of sight.

Wich is why most thread are imflamatory. Now imagine when friendly fire is on.

Edited by angias

9 minutes ago, (XB1)GaussPrime said:

It wouldn't be Warframe if it wasn't unbalanced tbh.. I'm not sure if I'd still be interested if the core would be completely changed..

Warframe has always been unbalanced. It never used to be this unbalanced.

This isn't a black and white, balanced vs unbalanced deal. There are variations to it, and Warframe has been creeping further and further along the unbalanced axis for some time now and becomes less and less fun with every inch it travels.

• Like 1