Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

message to the community

mofe1097

1 minute ago, (XB1)GaussPrime said:

Well at least I'm having fun 🤷

As am I, but that doesn't change the fact that this direction isn't exactly the way to create enjoyable and engaging experiences. 

That's what I'm getting at, Warframe several years ago wasn't this easy. Blah blah veteran players should be finding it easy blah blah, and we did, but there's a huge difference between how easy it was back then and how easy it is now.

I mean, why do you think Raids were implemented in the first place? Despite several glaring flaws that sort of endgame content was actually a viable option back then.

If DE added the exact same raids to the game now they'd be laughed at, as they would be completable by single frames.

• Like 1

Just now, (XB1)GaussPrime said:

Uhm, yes. If only we could've done them solo, I would've played them more..

Sure you would. And, assuming that co-operative elements that were actually good imo were removed in order to allow for solo play, how would you have done it?

Focus didn't exist yet, Arcanes were incredibly limited, primed mods were few and far between, scaling damage was not a thing. You wouldn't have half the power that you have now.

1 minute ago, (XB1)GaussPrime said:

But Slova existed o.o

Nova was also very squishy back then, it would only take a couple of unfortunate hits from enemies outside the range to kill you. You'd also have no form of energy restoration outside of Energy Pads so enjoy wasting time building a ton of them.

Don't forget as well that the enemies were level 100, and at max you can only have a single Corrosive Projection. Acolytes mods and such do not exist at this point, so even with Nova's 2x damage enemies are still going to be very spongy.

Do you see the point I am trying to make?

2 minutes ago, (XB1)GaussPrime said:

Hmmm.. im Not sure >_> all I see is you trash talk my accidentally most used frame >_> 

Let me tell you I can play her in arbitrations for days even without casting her first ability once.. >_> 

I died once because of a nullifier that wasn't even on my screen.. but that mistake shall never happen again. 

I'm pissed 😡

Parkour 2.0 exists, allowing you to avoid enemy gunfire whilst returning it quite efficiently. Arcanes exist that grant high levels of armour. Energy is hardly even relevant anymore and abilities can be spammed as much as you want. 

Congrats, you can survive supposed high level content without your tank ability, that's simply a testament to how much we've creeped away from what the game used to be.

21 hours ago, DeMonkey said:

As am I, but that doesn't change the fact that this direction isn't exactly the way to create enjoyable and engaging experiences. 

That's what I'm getting at, Warframe several years ago wasn't this easy. Blah blah veteran players should be finding it easy blah blah, and we did, but there's a huge difference between how easy it was back then and how easy it is now.

I mean, why do you think Raids were implemented in the first place? Despite several glaring flaws that sort of endgame content was actually a viable option back then.

If DE added the exact same raids to the game now they'd be laughed at, as they would be completable by single frames.

Easy? I'm still not in one shot zone against orb vallis enemies with nezha so it's not easy yet. Better tell me how

28 minutes ago, 844448 said:

Easy? I'm still not in one shot zone against orb vallis enemies with nezha so it's not easy yet. Better tell me how

A hard hitting weapon with Toxin damage, melee weapons, etc and so forth.

My Toxin Quartakk one shots (or 4 shots rather) most things, outside of minibosses.

Edited by DeMonkey