Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Only 50 standing?

TheDante500

Just now, TheDante500 said:

yes just 50

i check my standing

Oh sorry then. There was only one time they spawned for me, in Orb Vallis, pretty far. There was only 1 quest marker, so I supposed that was 1 enemy spawning, then a squad member killed it and we got 50 standing. The marker should have pointed at the whole whatever-number of them, maybe they were in a cave.

My guess is to make people less incentivized to sit in the Vallis for the rest of the season to power farm them to rank cap.

But I'm certain there are people who started doing so the moment they started spawning; I'd bet they don't find the game very fun at all and I do wonder why. 🤔

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, (PS4)Viveeeh said:

They should give 50 each. Are you sure you received only 50? Maybe it was just an error displaying your standing on screen during the mission.

They currently spawn 2 zealots at a time and once you've killed both, they give you 50 standing. It's never 50 each per zealot kill.

54 minutes ago, TheDante500 said:

The normal NW enemy just give 50 standing even if they are 2

why?

Ballpark? They give us 25 per zealot kill. Hence, 50 per spawn kill.

44 minutes ago, trst said:

My guess is to make people less incentivized to sit in the Vallis for the rest of the season to power farm them to rank cap.

This is my thoughts on it as well.
People started to heavily AFK farm the convicts in PoE and Vallis once they figured out they could spawn over and over again in those maps.  DE wants to avoid that situation...otherwise I'm willing to bet that there would be people already past rank 30 in this nightwave.

They're meant to be a small bonus, not the main source of reputation like how quite a few people treated the convicts in season one.

• Like 1

What about prestige? 50 per duo is too few for farming. I hope there will be weeks enough to get some extra creds.

11 hours ago, Tsukinoki said:

They're meant to be a small bonus, not the main source of reputation like how quite a few people treated the convicts in season one.

The first season, DE never said it was intended to be a bonus, they just showed as what to do after maxing the rank, a way to keep getting more creds.
So, I disagree it should be just a bonus.
Also it will not stop people from afk farming, like me.

Edited by CrazyDarkSonic

Well, in Season 1, DE did say it would "ramp up," and lo and behold Wolfie and his buddies did ramp up their spawn rate. Maybe things will escalate this season as well?

I dunno, maybe if they significantly ramp up both the spawn rate and the Standing reward over the course of the season, it might make for a decent secondary "catch-up" mechanic.