Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Solaris United Standing Grind

WoodedSkate89

Question

17 answers to this question

1 minute ago, WoodedSkate89 said:

whats conservation

In Fortuna you can purchase a Dart Gun from Bizz, it is used for doing Conservation missions in which you follow animal trails to dart them and capture for conversation. Animals captured award both Reputation and tags which you can later trade for Floofs (plushies) to decorate your Orbiter.

4 minutes ago, WoodedSkate89 said:

whats conservation

you but a tranq gun from the biz, it comes with the tranq gun an echo lure.
you need to buy echo lures to be able to find animals you can hunt down, they are one purchase item.
you go into the valis an pull out the tranq gun an on big map you will see paw icons all over map which are wild life you can hunt down.
if you have more than 1 echo lure you can filter to that animals lure an will only see that animals marker.
find the poop
follow the trail 
trail leads to call point
call out to the animal with right echo lure
animal calls back
you call back ones more an animal comes out
you need to use tranq gun to put animal to sleep an get 1 tag for the animal an standing.
higher tier the aninals lure is in biz wares the more standing you can get.

friends can help you with this as they have to be in affinity range when the person picks up the animal

Depends on where you are in the progression. Selling gems is very good (especially if you have access to the exploiter orb). 

Conservation is the best way to get standing aside from that, especially if you are Old Mate and grinding for the top tier stuff. Kubrowdons can give up to 8000 standing a pop if you are lucky. 

Pobbers give a good amount as well if you hit all three and they are easier than most of the others. (Just don’t farm sawgaws unless you hate yourself).

• Like 1

The Debt Bond method requires you to have alot of Credits to begin with.... 

Its not as fast as people think it is and just starts to become impractical when you need higher rank debt bonds...

Conservation is good....

Mining is good....

Fishing is not recommended. 

3 hours ago, (PS4)Mordecai_Vrykul said:

conservation capture and only do the kurbodon. the rare ones net you like 12,000 standing with a perfect capture.

You sure about that? If so, pls tell me what kind of Kubrodon this is so that I'm not wasting my time with the measly 8000 standing the Kubrodon Incarnadine gives.

8 hours ago, (PS4)Mordecai_Vrykul said:

conservation capture and only do the kurbodon. the rare ones net you like 12,000 standing with a perfect capture. Bring ivara and go invisible, use a sleep arrow and repeat.

I do my daily rep via captures. takes 15 - 30 minutes depending on what Kubrodon yet capture.

For the record, you get 8000 rep for a perfect capture of the Kubrodon Incarnadine

Have fun and may RNG be forever in your favor.

7 hours ago, Ahniar said:

Mining if you have a resource booster (or both), conservation if you have an affinity booster or a visit to the ticker if no boosters are available... And you can afford them. 

An affinity booster will not help increase the rep from conservation captures.

Have fun and may RNG be forever in your favor.