Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What happened with the Braton Vandal?

Skyward42

Question

I did farm it and level it shortly after the sanctuary mission were released, then after the Mesa prime release I went inactive for many months (actually came back a month ago) and I see the Braton Vandal is back to unranked... what happened?

I wouldn't even care if it was just some basic weapon but here I really don't feel at all losing hours to farm it again and even less spending 100/200 plats to buy it from someone.

6 answers to this question

il y a 50 minutes, (XB1)Skippy575 a dit :

Does your codex show it as mastered? I've run into a similar problem before.

nah, the codex shows it is unranked, back then I only had the Zylox left to level because I skipped the relay event, and now it's back to unranked state in the codex and profile.

Il y a 1 heure, WellIHopeThisOneWorks a dit :

They recently made it viewable to everyone sense they added it to the ESO rotation, so maybe in changing that setting they accidentally recent it for you? I'd contact support, or try to forma and re-level it and see if that fixes it! 

the thing is that I sold it for credits once I was done with it, which is why I said I didn't want to farm for it again. Guess i'll write a ticket, which will end up in the forgotten box anyway...

1 minute ago, Skyward42 said:

the thing is that I sold it for credits once I was done with it, which is why I said I didn't want to farm for it again. Guess i'll write a ticket, which will end up in the forgotten box anyway...

Yeahhhhh, sorry dude. Hopefully the records still there it's just not finding it. Why if I ever get the barrel Im probably just going to keep it, like I do most 'special' things just in case. I hope it is responded to though! and they can help you not have to do that grind again!