Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Baruuk Desert wind: animation lock - "ability in use" bug

Ramflare

Baruuk's arms were stuck by his sides and completely static. I could not switch weapons, use abilities/operator mode, use gear or anything else besides movement. Chat & menus did still work

In my case it was caused by activating/de-activating desert wind, I was doing it kind of frequently - I hope this is re-producible because it is game breaking. Happened multiple times in the same match, at first I was able to fix by switching weapons then nothing except movement worked.

You can see it here:

When standing still I was stuck in a bizarre pose like half crouching

iqNSkX6.jpg

Z1lAWYE.jpg

Update: this occurred  a couple more times in later matches, same cause. So I'd call this a pretty severe issue

Edited by Ramflare
update

21 hours ago, NightmareT12 said:

If you still have the original EE.log I'd suggest sending a ticket, attaching that to it, and post the ticket number here so it can be forwarded. DE recommends not posting EE.log information out in the open.

lol didn't notice my username was in there, hardly important though... I will dump it in a support ticket anyway but last time I reported a bug it took about a month for response

I just wanted to agree/confirm that as of right now, Baruuk's 4 still makes him unable to use his main hand, secondary, or melee.  He unbricks a lot of the time after hitting random keys, but I have had him be locked for an entire mission.  I saw that there were posts about this back in January, but yeah...it's still a thing.