ZARIEL_THENOBLEONE

What is the worst frame in the game right now ?

16 hours ago, xXDeadsinxX said:

Would probably have to go with Chroma. Definitely a cool concept, bad in practice though. His 1&4 desperately to be looked at since they are rather lackluster if you ask me, not only that but also doesn’t really have a real passive either. Plus they could also mix his 2&3 into one ability which would be cool since he would have a free slot for a new ability, but that’s just me.

Considering how good he is at one-shotting Synovia's during Tricaps and is the best frame for soloing Profit-Taker. I would say Chroma is far from the worst frame.

His 1 and 4 definitely need to be reworked though.

Posted (edited)

All these people who have clearly never heard of accelerant in here displease me.

I'd say the worst is limbo though. Dude is detrimental to the team if the player is either not good or not playing in one of a select few game modes. I also seem to always encounter guys in the opposite plain who I can't harm but still harm me. That's fun stuff.

Edited by BansheePrime
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, BansheePrime said:

I also seem to always encounter guys in the opposite plain who I can't harm but still harm me.

That's impressive, given that nothing in Limbo's kit allows that.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1

Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, Nagranok said:

That's impressive, given that nothing in Limbo's kit allows that.

It's called bugs.

I dunno if it's another client / host bug or what but it makes playing with limbo an even bigger pain in the ass. Have not seen one in a long while though.

Edited by BansheePrime
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

18 hours ago, Iludra said:

And this is the correct answer. Ember is so useless that other people in this thread must have forgotten about her 😉

A few weeks ago I was defending Ember. For fun, I went into survival 25-40LVL infested. Around 20 mins they started killing my a$$ badly a few times. Energy zero, insta death from some elementals... I was surprised, my setup kind of okay, though I was there with some forma'd weapons (but still very strong weapons, not first forma on them, plus potato).

I'm probably out of practice with her, but then again, comparing to other frames, even if I'm out of practice, some of them just nuke enemies even if I'm clumsy.

So I would prob. say Ember atm. which is sad because I really love her.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

in my opinion ember, vauban, valkyr, nyx (yes, still) and titania have the biggest issues concerning their kit. they are not unplayable, u can clear the starchart with them and do sorties but the big issue is the comparison and in comparison to other frames, especially those on 2019 level, they fall very short.

ember has so many issues that its too much to realistically write here without going off topic so ill take the freedom an link this very good thread:

[Warframe Rework Suggestion] Ember: The PHOENIX Rework

i think ember has been nerfed in the wrong way back in the days with the argument of removing the automatic mode which allows her to run through missions with just WoF on, but as long as her kit and her 4 stay this way, by design there are only 2 choices: shes broken or shes useless, and armor was always an issue for her so late game she was always only good for CC. as a result she was only really good vs low levels, meaning she was always a walking contradiction in regards to her strenght and never deserved such a nerf: if something shouldve been done its a rework which grows more and more due because all frames are far above her right now and the gap will grow more and more.

valkyr also has some threads already, some posts concerning her recent augment change include her issues too and to make it short: she can only really press 2 right now and her augments dont change anything about 2 abilities being totally pointless and her 4 being only a more mobile, less energy hungry nyx assimilate only for valkyr though. the heal is not important anymore since we have enough ways to do that on any frame via operators right now and with the right melee weapon + eternal war hysteria is a downgrade so....she can only press 2, though she does sound lovely no matter if we press 2, 3 or 4 ❤️

nyx has enough threads stating that her "rework" is not really the solution she needed and i still think she needed a theme-change because mind control alone is a very difficult thing to make strong in warframe in my opinion, unless something is added to enhance it which might change her theme in the end though...kind of a vicious circle imo.

i am not really too big of a titania player but im sad that the beguiling lantern melee titania build is basically a waste of time. the augment for her 4 is too expensive all things considered and aside of building for that theres nothing really worth it. the buff to her buff (ehem....yea) wasnt really a solution, same goes for the "fix" for lantern. in my opinion she shouldve always embraced the "swarm" theme, like a queen bee commanding many little bees which do her bidding and fight for her. her razorwing already has some considering it releases her razorflies but that basic idea, focussing on razorflies shouldve been her core theme imo. i can see her current kit getting changed to fit that without a whole lot of drama, mainly tribute would have to get changed completely and lantern fixed/improved with razorwings in mind, same goes for her 1. not really a huge deal design wise in my opinion, but im just 1 guy on this forum so i guess i and those who agree can only hope....

i dont think atlas is in a too great spot but since i dont care about atlas and dont play him i will leave that to the ones actually knowing him.

vauban is already confirmed to get a rework next so i guess comments arent really neccessary.

Edited by Xydeth
  • Applause 1

1 hour ago, Nagranok said:

I really don't get the Titania hate. Sure, outside of her 4 her kit isn't great. But her 4 is amazing and -- in my opinion anyway -- a lot of fun to use. 

Because a single good ability does not make a good frame. Just look at Nyx. Psychic bolts is now an incredibly powerful armor strip ability, but the rest of her kit just doesn’t have anything else to offer. So she’s not worth playing.

• Haha 2
  • Woah 1

20 hours ago, ZARIEL_THENOBLEONE said:

2 months ( or so ) ago I would say wukong but now with the rework,prime and deluxe he’s pretty good . Just want to get some general opinions in .

I would say zephyr is the worst IMO 

because there’s nothing she can do that any other frame can’t , and no , tailwind and divebomb don’t count as there mostly just gimmicks. I know she’s fun but these are just my points.

Moving around in the open worlds?

- We have archwing for that  

CC

-Plenty of better frames for that like , frost, Loki, rhino , Vauban( yes Vauban) 

Tanking 

- We got plenty of tanks that do a much better job like Inaros, Rhino and even some non tanks like Mesa 

Overall just no reason to use her aside from , of course being fun , in which case live your life , have fun

Anyways just open open for discussion, feel free to point out if I missed anything, and also tell me who you think is the worst frame in the game. I know this end part is generic , but it is what it is

Edit : yeah ember is bad , she’s only really good for low to mid level content ( 20 and under) just at least she’s got accelerant 

Its not a matter if others can do it, its a matter of how its done.

Yes, Archwing exists but she can fly faster than any of them tho Itzal does go further due to Blink.

Many frames can CC but very few of them can CC wile clusting enemies and boosting damage done to them at the same time.

Tanking? i dont remember Inaros, Rhino and Mesa completely negating projectiles to a whole area. Her Turbulence can easily protect a large area from any projectile attack, this also protects her teammates and mission objectives instead of just self as the examples you showed.

I would say Ember is actually the worst right now as her Skill barely deal damage after a certain level, they are all 100% fire based which gives her no flexibility and she is Squishy.

• Upvote 1

59 minutes ago, BiancaRoughfin said:

I would say Ember is actually the worst right now as her Skill barely deal damage after a certain level, they are all 100% fire based which gives her no flexibility and she is Squishy.

I can run ember in most missions until the lvl 50s before she becomes nonviable. trust me there are worse frames who can't do the bare minimum or have no unique variety to them

If it wasnt for Zephyr I wouldn't be able to do all those 3 headshot aim glide rivens. Vauban on the other hand has no value that I can find when I play.

36 minutes ago, (PS4)CodyXSavageX said:

I can run ember in most missions until the lvl 50s before she becomes nonviable. trust me there are worse frames who can't do the bare minimum or have no unique variety to them

As i mentioned on my post, Ember`s attacks are 100% Heat and sadly it falls of quickly against certain enemies after a certain level, maybe the biggest issue is it doesnt stack like other DoT which is why i have suggested many times here on the Forum that [DE] made it stack instead of just renew the duration.

I have herd rumors tho that her 1st could deal over 40K with the right build and charging tho i have never seen any videos or builds for it.

Posted (edited)

Normally, I'd say Nezha just because. 

However, after the reworks he's pretty much a go-to on vault runs. 

Lately, though, there's been a real uptick on clueless Limbos. In fact, it's bad enough Limbo just made the NFE list in PuGs. 

So there it is: Limbo. A bit cliché, but not without very good reason. 

Oh, and dishonorable mention goes to speed Novas. If it's a PuG, don't do it. Just don't. 

Edited by Sloan441
Second thoughts.

I’ve taken Ember on a number occasions to Arbitrations. Went up 60 waves of Defense with her once in Arbitrations, but usually it’s with her powers being buffed. Her kit is doable in high-level play but you need to flex a bit because she can easily be one-shotted. A lot of peeps say that her kit is very passive, but as a player you kinda have to be more dynamic with her to control the field well with her.

Would like to see some improvements, especially to Heat damage and procs.

• Like 1

Baruuk.

What even is his purpose? And why do his abilities feel so counterproductive?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 2

Veryresting to see how people perceive certain frames in this game.

I myself have found that I elected Octavia as the worst frame just from my not liking her. I don't get her kit and whenever one shows up in a mission, I go around trying to hit the mallet or figure out which buff I got accidentally from doing my Dodge and movements to I don't know how to fashion frame her (seriously, where do I put the ADIDAS shoes on her).

Refused for the longest time to get her and then got beacons to call Zanuka on her to get her out of my ship ....just to realize I don't even want to take her on a mission to have her get taken.

As for Ember....I enjoy her on a few missions. I take her for my FWodD to Extractor missions (still my fave mode to play) while playing FIRE BLAST version of her. It has been my playstyle since seeing the WoF fools running around using the one button way. I usually end up picking up other frames since mistakes happen (Eximus wave mainly) and I give her some differing ways to play her that keep her fun. I have a Prime and Regular version...and use the Reg when I want a challenge as it has no Potatoe or Forma.

Vaub can be fun depending on how you wanna play him. Instead of being a DPS, use him as a hitman. Assassinate from high up and away while protecting your team. Used to do it on Extractor missions and Def when I liked Def. Might try him again since been ages.

.....but I'mma stick with Octavia as my least liked (aka WORST) frame.

Okay....bye bye....thanks for the topic....

23 hours ago, ZARIEL_THENOBLEONE said:

2 months ( or so ) ago I would say wukong but now with the rework,prime and deluxe he’s pretty good . Just want to get some general opinions in .

because there’s nothing she can do that any other frame can’t , and no , tailwind and divebomb don’t count as there mostly just gimmicks. I know she’s fun but these are just my points.

CC

-Plenty of better frames for that like , frost, Loki, rhino , Vauban( yes Vauban) 

Tanking 

- We got plenty of tanks that do a much better job like Inaros, Rhino and even some non tanks like Mesa 

Overall just no reason to use her aside from , of course being fun , in which case live your life , have fun

Anyways just open open for discussion, feel free to point out if I missed anything, and also tell me who you think is the worst frame in the game. I know this end part is generic , but it is what it is

Edit : yeah ember is bad , she’s only really good for low to mid level content ( 20 and under) just at least she’s got accelerant 

Hydroid since the loot nerf, there isnt much reason to bring him for anything.

Ember because even though shes USEFUL for low level content, sure, she doesn't scale well. At all. And things like saryn exist.

NYx unless you like moving really really really slow or getting dunked on by anything high level.

Atlas because he has one gimmick and that's still not that great.

• Like 1
  • Woah 1

20 hours ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

Vauban. the only correct answer is Vauban. every other frame has a purpose and/or decent enough survivability to warrant use, Vauban has neither purpose nor survivability. Pablo, we are all hoping and praying that you will turn Booben into a mighty frame, worthy of our roster. please, do not fail us.

I'd say Vauban and hydriod are tied for worst warframe. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, z3us32610 said:

His 3, along with frozen enemies (i.e. Frost), will no longer be immune to status procs. DErebecca just made a post in feedback showing the new mechanic.

What!?! Please tell me this is true. Where did you read it?

On 2019-08-12 at 7:44 PM, ZARIEL_THENOBLEONE said:

CC

Tanking 

Zephyr is still the best frame for hunting for wisps, most of the loot radar mods get disabled while on archwing, so there's that.
And sure there's better warframes for some roles that zephyr can do, like moving fast, deflecting projectiles or cc, heck, you didn't even mention some of the best cc frames, so that's how much you know.
But here's the thing, Zephyr still does more than one thing, and does it reasonably well, while Vauban, for example, doesn't... He does one thing (cc), and there's still other frames that do it as well... Most do it better.
And as far as saying vauban's CC is better than Zephyr, that's not even true... Tornado does CC, IPS damage, can multiply damage, and even absorb elemental damage to do damage of that element... Bastille and Vortex, do Blast and Magnetic damage... The most useful damage types in the game, NOT.

While Zephyr is one of the group of warframes that desperately need a rework (one like Wukong's not like Nyx/Titania), there's far worse warframes, like the three i mentioned, Vauban, Nyx and Titania, ember's in there as well, although you can still do well in a medium-high level map, she's actually pretty great for extermination missions.

22 hours ago, makaloff95 said:

Solo interceptions, not a fan of her toolkit so i havent explored her much.

anyhow, i would say ember and vauban, they are litterly useless.

i see some people mention zephyr, octavia and titania and while those frames arent common, they can be quitr good paired in right places. Octavia is basically afk/spy frame. Titania is a decent dps frame with her 4th ability and zephyr can avoid almost all damage and with the gas redeemer+turbuling winds augment, can carry herself for quite long.

as a ember or vauban i can forget to do sorties or anything that surpasses lvl 45

It's funny you keep saying Ember as I use her to absolutely blow throw invasions and low level missions (>30). I never need to stop sprinting and if anything survives for more than a second you simply accelerant them.

As for Nyx, I'd rather use an irradiating disarm Loki and stay invisible the entire match, or even Ivara.

22 hours ago, MSEP1 said:

Tank (slowly), strip armor, Shut off ancient auras, lockdown interception nodes, cc nullifiers, mess with spy vault drones, safely use explosive weapons, trivialize duration based defense objectives, protect sortie defense operatives, self buff...

...and wear her recent deluxe skin.

She can work well if you play by her rules.  I’ve has a lot of fun with her in Mot runs since chaos makes it so I never get shot. Though she definitely needs some rework love. 

Also that deluxe skin is reason enough to play her.

Did I mention her deluxe skin?

I get the fashion frame part, but it sounds like you are forcing the rest. Typically I just use Loki for everything Nyx can do with very few exceptions.

On 2019-08-12 at 7:44 PM, ZARIEL_THENOBLEONE said:

CC

Tanking 

If you really think zephyr is the worst you need to reconsider your game, otherwise you simply troll. The guys who think octavia is the worst... thats fine, dont touch her, yes she is trash muahahahahahhahajajajajaja

My take on this troll rollercoaster:

Vauban, atlas, ember, maybe nyx. Nyx is kinda good for interception.

Amen amigos

• Woah 1