Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nyx mind freak augment has no effect.

Peter

It certainly does work, I tested it a week ago, and just tested it again. I use nyx extensively. Even if the mod was bugged and didnt work, this is not the right section for it, the bug section is the correct one. I tested it using corpus techs, level 120. The TTK with mind freak was significantly lower then without it. The buff without it was 900%, took about 10 secs the buff with it was 800% + the 500% from the mod, and the time was closer to 6 or 7 seconds.

Edit: tested it again in the simulcrum, I did two runs again, one with the mod, one without. 2 Level 120 Corpus techs fighting each other

TTK without the mod which includes time where the AI derped out, was 24 seconds, 900% buff

TTK with the mod, which includes time where the AI derped out, was 16 seconds, 900% buff

The AI can derp out heavily which can skew the times, but it still stands that the mod does indeed work

Edited by Vanilla_nuka
  • Like 2

I just checked it too with some low level enemies in simulacrum.

Spawn only 2.
Mind control one of them with and without mind freak.
With mind freak on damage output and time to kill was much increased.
Without, damage output was sad.

The real question is, why are you even using this mod?
I'd have more respect for this mod if it was renamed something like, "puppet" and it made the enemy follow you and do whatever you did, similar to a Mirage mirage....

Edited by uAir