Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

cryotic drops scaling with level tier

namyttac

Cryotic is one of if not the most annoying resource to farm in large quantity (argon crystals probably beat it but that's not the point) 

To make Kulstar you have to basically do 48 rounds of excavation for 4,800 cryotic and for sibear its 300 rounds for 30,000 cryotic.

My thought is why not have the cryotic drop per excavator scale up with the tier of the excavation mission. there is a reason nobody really does any excavation other than Everest. 

People complaining about sibear cost as if it even matters... It's a bad weapon and it's mr fodder, you don't need it at all unless you want to complete your collection. Sooner or later you will have enough cryotic. Just play the game. Fissures and arbitrations give good opportunities to farm cryotic.

10 hours ago, zioxei said:

People complaining about sibear cost as if it even matters... It's a bad weapon and it's mr fodder, you don't need it at all unless you want to complete your collection. Sooner or later you will have enough cryotic. Just play the game. Fissures and arbitrations give good opportunities to farm cryotic.

I have a Sibear without an Orokin catalyst just so I can show off that I have the patience to make one instead of getting it with plat

1 hour ago, evilChair said:

I have a Sibear without an Orokin catalyst just so I can show off that I have the patience to make one instead of getting it with plat

That's... good to know. For me it's only another weapon to make and forget.

Seriously though, running a booster and excavation arbi regularly I've got 350k cryotic... It's not a problem at all if you just stop complaining and get busy OP.