Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What is your favorite load out for wukong

killerKronos23

Ever since the Wukong rework i've had tons of fun with him, mostly his WuClone.

As for my fav weapons for the Wuclone are.

Primarys: Zarr, Supra vandal, and the tigris prime

Secondarys: Staticor

melee: my dokerm zaw or my plague kripath 

As the title sugest "what is your fav load out for wukong" ill be interesting to see what you run. 

33 minutes ago, (XB1)GaussPrime said:

Also, we want to hear @DeMonkeys opinion

Everyone knows my opinion. Biggus stickus.

Guns are inconsequential. I wouldn't even bother equipping them so that I could melee without them getting in in the way, but DE added amalgam mods that provide a decent benefit.

• Like 1

I kind of like going pure melee with him, but his prime weapons Zhuge and Nikondi primes are quite good too.

2 hours ago, DeMonkey said:

Biggus stickus.

out of curiosity, you ever played For Honor? there's a staff wielding Shaolin in that who's sort of a nod to Wukong... I kind of wish DE would give us a new Staff Stance that has moves sort of like his.

57 minutes ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

out of curiosity, you ever played For Honor? there's a staff wielding Shaolin in that who's sort of a nod to Wukong... I kind of wish DE would give us a new Staff Stance that has moves sort of like his.

Played it once awhile ago, didn't really enjoy it that much. Got matched with people far beyond the level I should have been fighting, sapped all the enjoyment out of it.

15 hours ago, LarryYourWaiter said:

Zarr is good.  A little bit of self damage here and there helps with hunters adrenaline too.  I find if I’m not using a self damage weapon, I almost need a decaying dragon key.  His shields are a bit too high.

Ditto here for primaries, usually I'm pretty fickle but the Zarr is dominating the top spot for Wukong. Clone also is great with it.

Cyanex seems to be my top secondary unless I'm going Sonicor for the lolz (Bodies everywhere)

Melee-wise I tend to bounce between the Tatsu (Wise Razor), one of my Staves (Clashing Forest), an Exodia Hunt Heavy Blade zaw with Tempo Royale and all the speed, or occasionally a polearm zaw with Shimmering Blight.  Clone's good with all of 'em.

My favorite loadout on WuKong is going for a Bleed build with multi-status proc’ing firearms to buff Condition Overload.

Basic premise is giving WuKong Steel Charge and Arcane Fury, go for a high Power Strength build. I went with a 225% Strength build with two Umbral mods (Vitality and Intensify), with 200% Duration, 100% Efficiency, minimum Range.

Then stack Gladiator mods on your melee as a psuedo stat-stick. Iron Staff is equipped with Condition Overload, Primed Reach, specifically one dual-stat mod (I use Vicious Frost) due to proc weight for Bleed not being over-encumbered by elemental combo, and a Bane mod. Primal Rage augment for juicy crits. Sacrificial Steel is optional, but provides approx. a 12% dps boost, but Organ Shatter is a must. The important part is not equipping Primed Pressure Point, due to diminishing returns from Steel Charge + Arcane Fury.

Cyanex and Pox is what I usually use to proc whatever element I want to go with. Cyanex has more coverage due to homing projectiles.

Cast Primal Fury, shoot enemies, unload with Iron Staff melee combos. Enjoy the 47k Bleed tics.

Edited by (PS4)Lei-Lei_23