Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Grineers With Grakatas Combined With The Shield Effect Is Obnoxious And Grating.

Rettycombine

they do reload though, and they stop firing every now and then its just hard to notice that one grineer reloading at the time when 10 others are shooting. its not really that bad, against the grineer i actually gotta take cover a lot since if i dont they blow me up even at lower levels depending on my frame

they do reload though, and they stop firing every now and then its just hard to notice that one grineer reloading at the time when 10 others are shooting. its not really that bad, against the grineer i actually gotta take cover a lot since if i dont they blow me up even at lower levels depending on my frame

They dont, a ballista can shoot over 12 times, twice the magazine size of a fully modded vulkar with wildfire and magazine warp, and the pause in fire is way too short to be them reloading.

I've noted the enemies have a total disregard for how the guns they wield actually work. The excuse that they're enemies and it's their technology doesn't really cut it at times. I will, however, give Hek credit for not firing ten times in a row with his gun and having some semblance of using his duly named weapon within parameters.

yeah, reloading is still done a bit kinda maybe whenever they feel like it. I counted 25 shots from the shotgun grineers before they actually retreated into cover to reload. I think there is no 25-shot-magazine shotgun in the game (apart from Sobek but they aren't using it).

Gorgon-wielding gals being an exception.

Decrease the effect volume from the settings if it bugges you. I had to decrease mine or the friggin grineer would leave me deaf after a mission.