Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ideas for app usage

NaneB

.I have been using the warframe app for a couple weeks now and am wondering if I can throw out an idea that might make it more friendly to use:

When I click on codex, scrolling through I can click on an item weapon, frame, etc. It will show me all stats on slash or puncture hit rate etc, (awesome). But is there a way to see build requirments as well. Like when Im in the foundry it will show what I need to build it and my resources. CAN YOU SET IT UP TO SHOW BUILD REQUIRMENTS UNDER STATS--maybe even my resources that I have as well? That way I can see Im close to or if I need or want to buy said item from the market so I could start building it.

I know this is a different topic but is there a way to list quest items, faction items, syndicate items on codex as well. I saw the telos boltace and was like oh thats sweet Ill buy that. Come to find out after googling it its a faction weapon to buy that I have negative faction with. But if there was a picture of faction, a comment "quest reward" or something like it so we would know already that would be helpful.

I know I wouldn't have sold a few of my quest rewards had I known you couldn't get them back, like a set of knives I sold. Anyway just an idea Im sure you get a lot of people asking to change things so Im sorry for asking for more as well.

Naneb

Edited by NaneB