Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So, as a PS4 player, I will never be able to purchase the Migisi helmet for Zephyr?

(PSN)Lun-Sei

Isn't Tennogen skins not based only on Steam Link

Migisi is a TennoGen alternative helmet for ZephyrIcon272 Zephyr.

I tought so .. only pc can link Steam to Warframe to Obtain Tennogen 

Back in the Days 1 game could link Steam on PS (forgot the name but PS4 (sony won't allow steam to the consoles) 

But yeah TennoGen should be obtainable for every console

Maby the future will bring them to the consoles

_- This is based on what i know so far .. if this may be diffrent then pls go ahead and point me on that .i'll remove this above text-_

:tongue:

Potentially. I don't know personally about this particular item, but any Tennogen stuff going onto consoles is not up to DE. It all depends on the original artist being willing to sell the rights to the item to DE who then pays them a lump sum. If they don't want to give the rights over, then DE can't do a thing and consoles are S#&$ out of luck.

6 hours ago, -_Highlander_- said:

Isn't Tennogen skins not based only on Steam Link

Migisi is a TennoGen alternative helmet for ZephyrIcon272 Zephyr.

I tought so .. only pc can link Steam to Warframe to Obtain Tennogen 

Back in the Days 1 game could link Steam on PS (forgot the name but PS4 (sony won't allow steam to the consoles) 

But yeah TennoGen should be obtainable for every console

Maby the future will bring them to the consoles

_- This is based on what i know so far .. if this may be diffrent then pls go ahead and point me on that .i'll remove this above text-_

:tongue:

tennogen can be bought on console for platinum, though not all items are available. mainly the popular ones.

7 minutes ago, Miser_able said:

tennogen can be bought on console for platinum, though not all items are available. mainly the popular ones.

Thank you Tenno for this information

. Iam realy wondering how is it possible .

only pc gets the Tennogen only by using Steam while ps4 doesn't 

even when TennoGen skins are beeing sold on ps4 for platinum why o why can't we buy TennoGen stuff with platinum but we need to pay real money for it

We on Pc are also wishing that some of the TennoGen Skins will be obtainable thru platinum but that wish won't come out some how 

And yes we agree ps4 and pc's are diffrent with developments but still 

I would buy TennoGen Skins when they are on sell for platinum

1 minute ago, -_Highlander_- said:

even when TennoGen skins are beeing sold on ps4 for platinum why o why can't we buy TennoGen stuff with platinum but we need to pay real money for it

We on Pc are also wishing that some of the TennoGen Skins will be obtainable thru platinum but that wish won't come out some how 

I'm not too sure of the specifics, but the reason we buy it for steam money on PC is because a portion goes to the artist. selling them for plat on PC would screw the artists out of their revenue.

but since it can't be sold on console for real money, the artists wouldn't be able to make money off of it in the first place, so DE instead buys the right to resell it on console. though idk if it a one-time purchase or if they continue paying them proportional to sales.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, -_Highlander_- said:

We can buy tennogen with platinum on ps4. 

3 minutes ago, Miser_able said:

I'm not too sure of the specifics, but the reason we buy it for steam money on PC is because a portion goes to the artist. selling them for plat on PC would screw the artists out of their revenue.

but since it can't be sold on console for real money, the artists wouldn't be able to make money off of it in the first place, so DE instead buys the right to resell it on console. though idk if it a one-time purchase or if they continue paying them proportional to sales.

Could Devs not make it so .. like the normal system they use today

Platinum vs real money -/- same value

Platinum can be converted by Digital extremes ? or does it only work for the Developers

Like we buy slots forma imortal skins etc .. thats support Developers economical

-- And yes Devs need allot of license from sony and microsoft to put there complete game in perspective -- bit by bit

1 minute ago, (PS4)Bigboodyjuudy said:

We can buy tennogen with platinum on ps4. 

Not Fair XD

You guys get the coolest skins for Ps4 and xbox . special made for those

I want those even when i need to empty my Platinum for it

around 350 plat i would buy TennoGen Skins

and that can be allot of money

-- Thank you both for this nice conversation --

2 minutes ago, -_Highlander_- said:

Platinum can be converted by Digital extremes ? or does it only work for the Developers

Like we buy slots forma imortal skins etc .. thats support Developers economical

-- And yes Devs need allot of license from sony and microsoft to put there complete game in perspective -- bit by bit

Not Fair XD

You guys get the coolest skins for Ps4 and xbox . special made for those

I want those even when i need to empty my Platinum for it

-- Thank you both for this nice conversation --

Dont worry I feel the same way about some of the tennogen stuff on pc aswell. Would be nice if we could both have our ways. My fashionframe has no limits!!! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, -_Highlander_- said:

my guess is that they need new money to enter in circulation, otherwise you are just cycling the existing platinum and that be just DE paying artist from their own pockets. With the steam system, DE get a cut, the artist get theirs and steam gets one as well. Buying the license for consoles can be less lucrative for the artist and everyone involved. As I understand the artist get pay a proyected amount of future sales, one time and thats it. Some things just may not be meant to be, maybe it becomes popular in the future I personally dont like the Migisi helmet at all.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, -_Highlander_- said:

Thing is, it can also be very little thanks to those plat coupons available on PC.

Those don't exist on consoles. There you get one-use coupons for items directly from the store. And they don't work on Tennogen. Or bundles. Basically they work on stuff you probably don't want to buy, which you'd be better off crafting, which are only a few bucks anyway.

It's really not great regardless of platform.

Migisi helmet for Zephyr is currently not available on consoles, at least on PS4, so whoever typed that info into the wikia prematurely typed in the platinum cost for it. Since there is no Tennogen console release for it, there is no platinum cost whatsoever.

Edited by (PS4)Lei-Lei_23

16 hours ago, (PS4)Lei-Lei_23 said:

Migisi helmet for Zephyr is currently not available on consoles, at least on PS4, so whoever typed that info into the wikia prematurely typed in the platinum cost for it. Since there is no Tennogen console release for it, there is no platinum cost whatsoever.

Checked on my console. The helm is not available at present.  What round of tennogen is that helm in?

Console gets tennogen in parts and is a month or more behind pc.  We are still missing 6 weapon skins from round 14.

Eventually it will be there though.

Edited by (PS4)Kakurine2