Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Exploiter orb easy ephemera fix

Lazarow

Exploiter has 2 ephemeras at equal drop chances. I have one which is shocking step and I want to farm for Freezing step but..Im really discourage that even with its low drop chance of triggering ephemera drops I may get another shocking step which would be teeth grinding. So when players pickup ephemeras its just labeled "Ephemera Drop" similar to "Unidetified Item" from caches in sabotage, then at end screen if we have no ephemera form exploiter it gives us a random one, if we have one already it gives us the one we dont have, and if we have both it gives us a spare blueprint or a large sum of credits or something else to compensate for the ephemera.

Note: It too me about 80runs to get that one shocking step so its painful as it is to get one

I'm still hoping DE faces it and changes the way to get ephemeras. Original ones included. With actual challenge rather than luck. I'm not in a rush at all, but freezing is the only one I'm missing (Apart from corposant, but that one doesn't really count).

It seems pretty obvious that they missed the mark, and even they know it. But fixes for these things only come after years or after a huge salt fest. So still way to soon to see a change in this regard.

Edited by (PS4)Hikuro-93