Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So I Heard Next Boss Rework Is For Ruk The Truck...

SniffYoBunnies

I got some ideas on his "rework" !

Design:I´d like him to keep the Grineer male heavy style,only maybe a different helemt,one indicating him being a general,and also badges.

Lore:I thought this boss would get a LOT of attention since he is the General of the Grineer armada.I´d propose him to have a fiery temper,more fiery than Vor and Krill,hence him hating anything non-grineer and dropping Ember parts...get it?

Weaponry:His main weapon should be the Fireball Thrower for the Napalms,with increased damage,and flame duration.Also,they should be fixed before his rework,so he can´t kill you thru walls.

A secondary he´d pull out after going below 50% health,are Dual Ignis!I mean come on,how to make someone more awesome than giving him dual Flamethrowers?!

Abbilities:Remove the incredibly annoying Bullet Attractor thingy,and isntead,give him Ember´s abbilities.When he is above 50% HP,he has Overheat activated,and will from time to time try to use his Incendiary Scindo,he could also call up Fire Blast if you´d get close to him,Fire Blast having a cooldown of 50 seconds.Next,I´d like him to have a rapid-fire Fireball ability,which we could see him charging up,the he releases 3 Fireballs of DOOM!

Enviroment:Keep him in the arena,but remove the upper part.Only leave a small balcony accesible by stairs or wallrunning.Every time you go to his mission it will be a "Oh shiz,the ship magically set on fire!" mission type.Increased spawn rate of Scorches too.

So there you have it folks!My take on his rework!Another thing you could help me with,you could try and make up lines for him,which he´d say throughout the mission!

Thank you for reading,Tenno!

Beep beep Ruk the Truck coming through

(I hate you all non grineer pedestrians!)

anywho Id want to fight him in some huge grineer tower complete with a wide open room office with glass windows too oversee bellow. We could fight him in phases. if his hp goes below 50% he would break through the glass window and jump down the tower and unto his secret grineer mini gunship to shoot us around the tower (something like.starwars) or he could just use his cannon thingy while he flies around.

Or a boot camp, or an arena.

or a carsale office.

Edited by Fammia

Beep beep Ruk the Truck coming through

(I hate you all non grineer pedestrians!)

anywho Id want to fight him in some huge grineer tower complete with a wide open room office with glass windows too oversea bellow. We could fight him in phases. if his hp goes below 50% he would break through the glass window and jump down the tower and unto his secret grineer mini gunship to shoot us around the tower (something like.starwars)

Or a boot camp, or an arena.

or a carsale office.

Literally anything out of Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance will do. I mean, those boss fights were amazing.

Literally anything out of Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance will do. I mean, those boss fights were amazing.

Ive never played that so sorry, but I bet their good, I want a flashy boss for once, something that would make you say woah, not oh.

golem was good but then his movement was just too limited.